Any beam diffusers for Surefire M6LT

Tim B

Newly Enlightened
I have been trying to find a beam diffuser for an M6LT and much to my dismay I found that surefire has discontinued the one they made for the M6 series lights. All the online dealers I tried and stores that I called are out of stock. Does anyone know of an aftermarket one by a different manufacturer that will work or do any of the DIY people who sell stuff in the marketplace have one available? If worse comes to worse I could always find a jar lid of the right diameter, cut out the middle and glue or tape some wax paper or similar material over the cut out center. That's about the limit of my inventing skills.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Surefire UB3T and i found that the olight diffuser for my SR51 fits on it. Its a tight fit but its works.

Tim B

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I may go that route. Does anyone know if the lense from the red or blue filter for these lights comes out easily? A local store has those and if I can remove the lense I may cut a piece of transparent plastic to the same diameter and sand it with a fine grit sandpaper to make it into a transluscent beam diffuser and put it in filter body in place of the original lense.