Preon 2 discontinued?

k12cop

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know what's up with preon 2...4sevens web site has most listed as discontinued...will they be upgrading or releasing new model? Can't believe such a great light which must be a best seller is getting the axe.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

k12cop

Newly Enlightened
Cool...thanx for the info

raphaello

Newly Enlightened
They are discontinued because 4Sevens is changing the engraving on each of their lights - from "4Sevens" to "Foursevens". In addition they are also changing all off the packages.

:thumbsup:

k12cop

Newly Enlightened
So I probably don't need to buy a bunch in a panic...

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't say for sure,

but it might also have to do with the SF patent infringement notice that was served at the recent Shot Show
shrug.gif

[url]http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?261596-Surefire-files-lawsuits-claiming-patent-infringement

[/URL]

tgwnn

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are discontinued because 4Sevens is changing the engraving on each of their lights - from "4Sevens" to "Foursevens". In addition they are also changing all off the packages.

:thumbsup:
Yup,
The old 47's logoed and packaged lights are discontinued. A short delay while they transition to the new Logo and naming. They will back in stock soon. You are also correct, a more green packaging is coming. I suspect that the quarks will come in a box now silmular to the newly released Preon0. I wonder if they are still going to include a manual, or print it on the packaging like the P0.
GL