• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky Dragon Slayer 2700 lumens, SST50 x4 M4/SW01/KT4

zx7dave

Enlightened
Well is a sad day to part with my prize shelf queen, but need funds for another item. The Milk tape reads:
"Shadow Slayer X2750.4 SST-50-W575 IMS20cut D2Flex (Califon-D Firmware) Highly customized LedZep Heatsink. Use with two IMR 18650"
This is the bad boy light that makes the statement. Go big or go home. Body is bored professionally by Scott for 18650's. Pretty much the entire head is one huge heatsink which works extremely well. Two IMR 18650's included in the sale. SW01 is 9.8 condition, body is 9.8 condition, head is 9.3 (a few areas where paint is beginning to rub off. Pictures show the condition pretty well. I am happy to take more/larger pictures and email. Given the crappy track record of shipping outside the US I prefer to ship this within the US and will send Priority mail with tracking and insurance.
I have $120 (SW01), M4 ($300), custom build ($500) into this light. I realize I will not get all that back out of it. I am looking for $500 Paypal firm. If Scott is available I would imagine he might chime in on the radical build this monster is. It is truly a piece of art from the master.
I will try to monitor CPF threads, but you will have much faster results by emailing me at zx7dave (at) gmail (dot) com.

_NEF2962.jpg

_NEF2963.jpg

_NEF2966.jpg

_NEF2967.jpg

_NEF2968.jpg

_NEF2969.jpg

_NEF2970.jpg

_NEF2971.jpg

_NEF2972.jpg

zx7dave

Enlightened
Thanks, I have to admit I did price to sell quickly. Hopefully there is a buyer that will give it a good home. Will be putting up a M6 in a bit. Not as radical of a build, but more of a workhorse.

Your not kidding brother !!
Killer build !!

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another one of Milky's amazing mods. I'm dreaming that head on 2x26500 fm mega body. Wow...

milomilo

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave, I've got the package and it's really amazing that it only took 4 days to reach Hong Kong from USA.

Thank you so much!

milomilo

Phil Ament

Enlightened
Hi there,

Very nice light I must say, but after seeing the title of this sales thread and then naturally assuming that it is still up for sale, it was only after reading the complete thread right through till the end that I realised that I had just completely wasted my time, as not only does it appear that it was sold over 5 days ago now but apparently the purchaser has even already received the light, yet still nobody has bothered to edit the thread title to reflect this. Whilst browsing these "Wanted To Sell" threads to look for a light/s to purchase, I am finding this exact same thing happening more and more all the time and I (as do many other potential buyers) find it MOST frustrating!

So just a friendly suggestion here but if this light is already sold, it would be really helpful for other members who are browsing these forums if at the very least you added "SOLD" to the title of the thread. Not only is this good etiquette but it is also a requirement of the CPF & CPFMP rules (see quote below).

"Policy #8. Edit your thread title on completion of your sale to reflect its status as "sold". Then add a post to the end of your thread indicating that the sale is closed. Do NOT remove details of the item sold, or its selling price."

Sincerely Yours
Phil Ament
wink2.gif

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
What took longer? Reading the thread or typing that post? :D

I am bummed sometimes when I see a light I think is available only to open it and see its sold.

I wished I woulda snagged this, congrats to the seller and buyer!

Phil Ament

Enlightened
Hi PSM

Yes it did take me a little while to type my reply (especially as I type SO slowly) but I look at it this way. The fact is that of course I now know that this light is really sold and so therefore the ONE and the ONLY reason that I am doing this is for other people's benefit. I always try to treat others the way that I would like to be treated myself, and so if I can help somebody else to avoid experiencing the same inconvenience and disappointment then I will. I hope that this answer was satisfactory for you!

Sincerely Yours
Phil Ament :wave: