• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS ma sha1's King of Throw

Gary123

Enlightened
I've had quite some fun with this light. Now its time for someone else to enjoy the impressive throw of this light. This light will easily put a substantial amount of light on a large target at well over 200 yards. The light is as I received it, comes with a 26650. I purchased it from this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?323719-***SOLD***-XML-King-Of-Throw

$375, buyer pays Paypal fees and I will pay shipping. Includes a nearly new 26650.

Please see my thrower comparison: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ison-Revised&p=3778449&highlight=#post3778449

mathrower1.jpg

mathrower3.jpg

mathrower2.jpg

Last edited:

Jaq

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Ms sha1's King of Throw

Wow, nice light, what's the new hobby, your cleaning out a lot of nice lights?

las3r

Enlightened
Re: FS Ma sha1's King of Throw

very nice light......i would take it if i did not build my self one :whistle:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gary, if this one is still available, I WILL TAKE IT!!! I am a big fan of ma sha1's work. :rock: You beat me to the punch on this light when he sold it! :awman:

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened
Apologies for not tending to my sales thread. I have been unusually busy lately and was only checking CPF for pm's over the past few days.

Colonel Sanders - I received a pm on 3/22 from onthelake stating he will take it. I was supposed to follow up with him on 3/25 and neglected to do so. I have sent him a pm now. If he still wants it, I must sell to him. I will be watching CPF today and stay abreast of this.

You have backup here, and a consolation offer I gave you by pm.