New to this, Help!

bwhntr

Newly Enlightened
Hi all! Im new to light mods. I currently am looking to upgrade two lights that i bought from Elusive Wildlife Technologies for hunting at night. They are called "Kill light's" They both have red leds, use 1- 18650 batterie and but are in differient bodys. (#1)is more of a flood light to find and watch the target. #2 is a spot light to use when your ready to shoot .
What i would like to do is find a drop in that will hopefully fit them that 1.will give me different modes 2. white LED especially for the spot light model and 3. More lumens if possible.

I have taken alot of measurements and can take and send pics for help.

Here are the measurements of the drop in parts in the lights now.

#1 is more of a flood light and it does have a high/low mode.
Has the cone screwed on it.
The markings on battery side are AK47A and it has 4 Stars with holes in them?
The Cone: diameter at the widest is 26.5 and where the module screws in is 21.6mm and it is 22.13mm in length.
The Bulb\Module? : 19.77mm is the width of the threads that screw into cone. It is 19.26mm in lenght with the support spring. Without support spring it is 11.04mm in length.

#2 is basically more of a spotlight and alot brighter than the oter. I think i remember hearing it was like 250 lumens?
Has no cone and doesnt look like it was designed to (no threads on top).
The markings i can find on battery side are ROHS 106A and NANJG?
It is 22.9mm at the widest and 14.98mm in length. The outside of threads that screw into body of light are 19.76mm in diameter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated even if it is just telling me what modules they are, and i am very "Handy" and like "tinkering" so as long as its not too involved im willing to try.

Thanks and love this site already!