Quark Tactical Users

SuLyMaN

Enlightened
Quark x aa2 tactical - Home use - configured on moonlight/low mode. (always on this mode unless Im going out)

Outdoor - Biking (Turbo), yard lighting, rat finding:p etc high/turbo, fishing low/medium (to hook baits and stuffs), let strobe run (to annoy neighbours :p

Endless.ender

Newly Enlightened
I am also interested in knowing this, I am awaiting a quark tactical myself and haven't decided which modes to use...I definitely want one to be moonlight for at home since that was the main reason I got it and possibly high so i get some performance from the 14500

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Home: High and Moonlight

Work: Turbo and High

Outdoors / Night: Turbo and Strobe

Samy

Enlightened
1xAA Quark tactical in my wife's bag - max & strobe (strobe for roadside breakdowns)

2xAA Quark tactical I gave to my dad - max & moonlight

2xAA QuarkX tactical I leave in my work car's door pocket - max & strobe (strobe for roadside breakdowns)

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
I have the AA2 (neutral tint) and it's set for max (head tightened) and moonlight (head loosened) for the home. For outdoors use, I'll switch the moonlight setting to low. I don't use this light for work because it's too nice to get beat up. :D

pinetree89

Enlightened
When I carry any of my Quarks for work, the usual setting is High and Low. Low for reading small print up close, High for inspecting.

SuLyMaN

Enlightened
1xAA Quark tactical in my wife's bag - max & strobe (strobe for roadside breakdowns)

2xAA Quark tactical I gave to my dad - max & moonlight

2xAA QuarkX tactical I leave in my work car's door pocket - max & strobe (strobe for roadside breakdowns)

Those are an absolute best use of strobe function IMHO :)

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
High and moonlight. The power/runtime on Max isn't enough for my needs. I do love how gracefully output drops on dead cells.

iqwozpoom

Newly Enlightened
I edc a quark warm tatical with aa body. High and med, I mostly use med with high for a bump without killing batteries. (use 14005 primary w/tube to accommodate easy back up)

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have my Quark Tacical set to the two modes I use the most , low and medium, modes 2 and 3 but I have a regular Quark and other lights for when I need higher or lower output.

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strobe I use on Halloween ;) Thankfully I have more lights with strobe than front windows

Turbo on tight and loosen for moonlight mode

dam294

Newly Enlightened
My nightstand light is a Tactical Neutral 123x2 set to moonlight and medium for home use.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine are set to maximum and medium.
I carry my Tactical 123X^2 as a plain clothes light. The medium is enough to do searches and adminitrative duty. The Max mode is more than enough for most other needs.

OCD

Enlightened
My AA^2 Turbo has bed side duty. It is set to moon/turbo for middle of the night navigation and bump-in-the night, what the hell was that noise investigations.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I gave my father inlaw a 2xAA Tac X for xmas. I programmed it to low and max. Didnt even tell him it could be reprogrammed, took the instructions out of the box. :D