• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McE2S

tsl

Enlightened
Looking for a McE2S, either the internals (preferred) or installed in a HA natural tailcap (bald would be nice, Z52, or Z57). Preference would be for a 60 or 30 ohm board, but any resistance will do as I understand that one can modify the resistance of the board. If internals only, I would be looking to install this in either a Z52 or Z57 tailcap.

Last edited:

yifu

Enlightened
Good luck finding one of those! They were discontinued long time ago due to alleged patent infringement by Surefire, which owns the patent.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Good luck finding one of those! They were discontinued long time ago due to alleged patent infringement by Surefire, which owns the patent.

There were many of these around for quite a long period of time because they were used in McGizmo's Aleph lights.

I still have 2 myself (which I do not wish to part with) but I'm sure that there are quite a few other more established members that still have them.

I am hopeful that the OP will not find it too difficult to find one. :)

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
These will be hard to find - at least hard to find someone willing to sell theirs. I have a few installed and one spare, but don't want to sell mine either.

But you are more likely to get a response if you list how much you are willing to spend. That seems to be the most reliable way to get some interest.

tsl

Enlightened
I am hopeful that someone will be willing to part with one. I have a newer L4 (HA natural) that I would like to turn into a two-stage light.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
So did tsl get this piece?

I sent him a PM. You posted here. Seller sent him a PM.

If he did...he forgot to say...oh, nevermind.

Won't be the last time I waste time with a WTB head's up.

obi

tsl

Enlightened
So did tsl get this piece?

I sent him a PM. You posted here. Seller sent him a PM.

If he did...he forgot to say...oh, nevermind.

Won't be the last time I waste time with a WTB head's up.

obi

Obi, I appreciate your PM and efforts. I was looking for a Natural one as my SF lights are all HA-NAT. BUt you wouldn't have known that as I didn't specify color in my initial post (I didn't even know they came in multiple colors). :ohgeez: Thanks again.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Obi, I appreciate your PM and efforts. I was looking for a Natural one as my SF lights are all HA-NAT. BUt you wouldn't have known that as I didn't specify color in my initial post (I didn't even know they came in multiple colors). :ohgeez: Thanks again.

Surely as your first post states "internals" as a preference, you could have bought the package and then sold the black tailcap fairly easily?

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem fella. Just trying to hook a brotha' up, so to speak.

I just was so proud of myself to remember the WTB when I saw it for sale...I even remembered that your name as 'tsl'.

obi