ArmyTek        
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Having Trouble Posting, PMing, or Editing Preferences? READ THIS THREAD!

Unenlightened

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS: Having Trouble Posting, PMing, or Editing Preferences? READ THIS THR

I have posts in the middle of the week and it has yet to get reviewed. Please let me know how i should proceed.

Super Moderator

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS: Having Trouble Posting, PMing, or Editing Preferences? READ THIS THR

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Don? View Post
    I have posts in the middle of the week and it has yet to get reviewed. Please let me know how i should proceed.
    There are no further posts of yours awaiting approval...
    Resistance is futile...

What is the proper procedure for assisting members who do not speak fluent English?

Quote Originally Posted by nbp View Post
    What is the proper procedure for assisting members who do not speak fluent English?
    There isn't one. This is an English board. People either try as best they can, use an online translator, or....

It would be nice if your approval on regular CPF would carry over here. Eg. if an email over there has paid its posting dues, the same email used in an account here wouldn't have to get approved all over again. It's the same person after all--in both cases the email has to be verified on registration. I have an aversion to cluttering forums with posts if I have nothing in particular to say, so posting is slow going...

Unenlightened

Naughty Re: NEW MEMBERS: Having Trouble Posting, PMing, or Editing Preferences? READ THIS THR

I am new comer, so i have to write three posts to active my account . come on myl

In order for your posts to count, they must be made OUTSIDE of the Administrative section of the forum, which includes the Announcements, Issues and Inquiries, Introductions, and Practice sections. All other Flashlight/Lighting/Misc. Gear sections, as well as the Cafe are fair game. Enjoy!

Enlightened

Hi, I am new to the marketplace and would like to purchase a trit for my new AAA Mako flood from B@rt . I have about 10 posts and have purchased several flashlights on CPF but I can't seem to buy on the Marketpace. I registered, but there must be something I need to do to be able to use the Marketplace. Do I need to pay a fee and become a member? Please let me know, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by incline123 View Post
    Hi, I am new to the marketplace and would like to purchase a trit for my new AAA Mako flood from B@rt . I have about 10 posts and have purchased several flashlights on CPF but I can't seem to buy on the Marketpace. I registered, but there must be something I need to do to be able to use the Marketplace. Do I need to pay a fee and become a member? Please let me know, Thanks.
    You could read the first post in this thread...

Enlightened

I still don't understand. The first thing I did is read the rules and regs(including the first post in this thread), and I know I have to make 2 approved posts in the Marketplace before I can start PMing etc. but on a non "red banner site" I can't post(for the post to count) because there is no "Reply to Thread" window I can click on. How do I reply to a thrad so the thread can count? Please let me know. Thanks.

Enlightened

I need help.

Did you register separately for the MP? You must register again as it is its own site, though you may use the same name and password.

Enlightened

Thank you for your help nbp!!!!!!!! The first thing I did was to register with MP and I used my same name and password..But somehow it may have not taken. I will try again. You are very kind. I appreciate you help!!

Enlightened

nbp, I had not completed the registration process and that is why I was having difficulties posting. The reg. process is now complete and I was able to make my first post on the MP. All is well!! Thanks again for your help and God Bless!

Excellent! Glad it worked out for you. Enjoy your time here/there and watch your wallet.

It is my honor to know more about rules and posting guidelines. Thank you again!

Unenlightened

Post Re: NEW MEMBERS: Having Trouble Posting, PMing, or Editing Preferences? READ THIS THR

This is all new to me, posting and flashlights. I have always been interested in flashlights but did not know why until I saw the TCR1 and just had to get one. I received it last week and it looks and feels and works great. I just need help on posting

Is it ok if i tried twice to post a massage in the "reccomend me a flashlight" forum and after 3 days it still not showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone View Post
    Is it ok if i tried twice to post a massage in the "reccomend me a flashlight" forum and after 3 days it still not showing up?
    Your thread is right here along with four replies.

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Lone View Post
    Feel free to post me a massage any time you want, my shoulder is killing me.

Just teasing, of course.

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks. good words! it's great to read this and know about the forum rules.

I seem to be having issues with my account over at marketplace. It's been awhile since I've logged into it so don't know if that's the issue. But it seems I can't post or reply to anything at all.
    It's probably just something simple I'm missing but any help would be appreciated.

how do i find my last 10 posts ??

Quote Originally Posted by jais View Post
    how do i find my last 10 posts ??
    Your posts are here
    You need to click your nick in the above post, go to your profile and click find latest posts.

Norm

Flashaholic

Thanks for the thread and information. Hopefully my posts are approved soon (And a thread)

Flashaholic

Just want to say my posts are approved fast. The thread I made I misplaced it (I was looking at the wrong section of the forum) Nice fast work from the mods.

i'm new here, my name and password were not working in the marketplace, do i need to make another registration there?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono View Post
    i'm new here, my name and password were not working in the marketplace, do i need to make another registration there?
    Yes you do. You can use the same name and password, but it requires a separate registration.

Unenlightened

Hi All
    This looks a great forum with loads of great info.
    Unfortunately your Captcha works when it wants to or not at all, And just re registered with another e-mail to get in. Maybe it's just buggy today :0
    I won't do one for each post though, So it looks like read only and share my info elsewhere if i must (sadly)

Best regards

Unenlightened

Smile Re: NEW MEMBERS: Having Trouble Posting, PMing, or Editing Preferences? READ THIS THR

I'm a new member,I've read the issue carefully, now that the policy is to stop the spammer and keep the forum tidy, I respect and comply to the policy.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast