• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom XM-L V10R Ti w/ AA Extender... MINT!!!

Jtolly

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys...
I'm selling my MINT V10R Ti with AA Extender. This is no ordinary V10R Ti... I had a member (Think2X) swap the XM-L out of brand new in box V10R into my V10R Ti. So, Now it puts out some serious light and runs on LI-Ion 123 or 14500s for 460 Lumens!!! The dial function is perfect as if it was factory installed. This is a very very nice little torch. I hate to see it go but I'm moving on to different things. This V10R Ti comes with everything that it came with new. I have very positive feedback on other forums... I spend most of my time at jerzeedevil.com under the same name (Jtolly) if you wanna look me up and see all my positive comments. Im looking to get $275 plus 3.5% for payPal fees. I'll take care of the shipping via USPS with TN. Sorry No trades

Heres a link to the swap Jamie posted the whole thing in this thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?331987-V10R-Ti-XM-L-swap-the-easy-way.&highlight=V10R+Swap

And here are 3 pictures I took... I can't for the life of me figure out how to imbed them in the thread. lol

image23g.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
$275 plus 3.5% for payPal fees.

Please Note • In addition, PayPal TOS states: " You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."

Thanks Norm

Latest posts