• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom XM-L V10R Ti w/ AA Extender... MINT!!!

Jtolly

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys...
I'm selling my MINT V10R Ti with AA Extender. This is no ordinary V10R Ti... I had a member (Think2X) swap the XM-L out of brand new in box V10R into my V10R Ti. So, Now it puts out some serious light and runs on LI-Ion 123 or 14500s for 460 Lumens!!! The dial function is perfect as if it was factory installed. This is a very very nice little torch. I hate to see it go but I'm moving on to different things. This V10R Ti comes with everything that it came with new. I have very positive feedback on other forums... I spend most of my time at jerzeedevil.com under the same name (Jtolly) if you wanna look me up and see all my positive comments. Im looking to get $275 plus 3.5% for payPal fees. I'll take care of the shipping via USPS with TN. Sorry No trades

Heres a link to the swap Jamie posted the whole thing in this thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?331987-V10R-Ti-XM-L-swap-the-easy-way.&highlight=V10R+Swap

And here are 3 pictures I took... I can't for the life of me figure out how to imbed them in the thread. lol

image23g.th.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
$275 plus 3.5% for payPal fees.

Please Note • In addition, PayPal TOS states: " You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods)."

Thanks Norm