L5, L6 on TW!!!

RevDavid

Enlightened
I was just checking out the TW site
tacticalwarehouse.com
and noticed a page 2 under LED lights. When I clicked on, I found that the L5 and L6 are showing for sale! I will try to reach Dan in the morning to convert my deposit to order. He must have these, or hear that they are on the way. (or maybe they are working on the site, and I dropped in at the wrong moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

David <><

RevDavid

Enlightened
Dan has now posted on Dealer's Corner, btw...
this is a preorder.

That's okay by me... I had a deposit down already anyway... one of each.

David <><

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hi guys,

It's been a long day - I'm sleeping in tomorrow! I'll be back working at 8:00 AM tomorrow. Happy shopping tonight! When I awake, I'm expecting to find hundreds of pre-orders! All pre-orders will be time stamped by my website and filled in perfect order.

Dan

RevDavid

Enlightened
Wondering how early you usually get up!!!
I guess you must have a lot of east coast customers though...
That could get you out of bed early.

By the way... if you alarm will not turn off tomorrow, it probably isn't the alarm. It's your phone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

David <><

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Actually, I'm still up! Not for long, though!

Dan

Size15's

Flashaholic
It was only a matter of time once prices were released by SureFire to Dealers before the Dealers started putting "pre-order" notices up on their sites. Which I think is cool.

Of course, the Dealer would need to know he was getting the lights and re-stocking orders would have to be placed since there is always a run on new products from SureFire!

A the end of the day, it must be great to know that Dan has your creditcard number for a reason!!

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif