Looking for led light that will fit.....

Bob

Newly Enlightened
I am using a Leatherman Super Tool sheath with a loop that fits a mini mag light. I would like to find an led light that would fit that loop. I have a Fenix L1D and it just a little to big. I would like a 1AA or 2AA light of better quality than the mini mag. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Bob

Mag-man

Newly Enlightened
You know what I want? I want a Maglite AM2A346 MiniMaglite + Pocket Knife leather holster. Fits any Mini Maglite and most pocket tools. You could put a Mini Maglite LED Pro+ (245 lumens). All I have is a 140 lumen LED upgraded incandescent MiniMaglite.

Last edited:

Bob

Newly Enlightened
The mini maglite barrel looks to be about 11/16" and it's a snug fit. So I would think that is the size to consider for other lights. Right after I posted this thread I saw the thread on the mini maglite pro+ and that looks like a good solution. But I still wonder if there are other choices that would work. I don't think I can be the first one to encounter this issue and I'm wondering what others have done to address it. Thanks for your responses!
Bob