• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Shelf Queens - Alpha Shorty Hi CRI

S1LVA

Enlightened
I have a "no shelf queen" rule. The following are up for sale.

1. Alpha shorty w/ warm hCRI XP-G. EN plated aluminium, brushed finish. 3 modes with memory. High is 156 lumens as measured by Jason. Runs on 1 rechargeable lithium battery, 18350 preferred. Comes with Ti clip. More details about the Alpha can be found in the darksucks sub-forum. $250$225

2. McGizmo Sundrop head. I think it is the original version. 3 modes. Catch and release. Mint. $200 traded

3. Surefire E2D-BK body bored for 17670, E2E-BK tail and head. Veleno 3 speed tower. Hi CRI. 1x lithium battery or 2x primaries. $125
$110SOLD

4. Mac's Knurly EDC in brass. Neutral tint. Mode memory. Classy. No clip. $280 SOLD

Possibly more lights to come...

All lights are mint unless stated otherwise.
Price includes first class USPS with d/c. Priority and/or insurance at buyers cost.
USA only. Paypal preferred.

S1LVA
:wave:

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
Re: Shelf Queens for Sale

Just had a wonderful transaction with S1LVA. Sundrop arrived as promised, would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Free bump

S1LVA

Enlightened

Thank you for the kind words guys. I'm always open for business :wave:

I am a king of catch and release :)

S1LVA

XD9

Enlightened

If the sundrop trade does not happen ill take it. :)

Thanks!

S1LVA

Enlightened

Sorry for not updating the first post. It has been traded as per post #4. OP has been updated too.

S1LVA