Wuben        

Thread: Copper tri-ECD

Enlightened

Default Copper tri-ECD

Withdrawn for now.

Last edited by benzz; 03-09-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Default Re: Copper tri-ECD

benzz - just a heads up .. the paypal surcharge is not allowed anymore on CPF (red banner above) Good luck with your sale
    During the day when I don't need a torch ... RC is my hobby http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/47842/Always on the lookout for McGizmo/Kuku Titanium torches with Trits..

Enlightened

Thank you for the heads up! I quickly read the first part and thought the stipulation was in regards to the gift option. Looks like I'll just have to do a money order.

Sad to see a light like that get sold for bike parts. What parts do you need? If it's something basic that broke, maybe there are low-cost replacements available on eBay or Craigslist. Heck, maybe some people here have spares.

benzz - I feel ya on the bike parts. I just parted with two of my lights to go towards a new drivetrain for my bicycle. I'm so glad I did! Its funny how sometimes our hobbies get the best of us

Question - Is this with the new driver? The one that goes from L - M - H, and also has mode memory?

Man, what a nice looking light. Doubly so because it actually got out and got some use on it instead of sitting in a safe or something.

I'm a bit curious why you decided money order instead of just increasing the price to $325-$330 to cover whatever fees PayPal will take?

Great patina on that copper!

What is the tint like?
    ... is the archimedes peak

Enlightened

Thanks for all the nice comments and suggestions! After sleeping it over, I just don't think I'm ready to part ways with this just quite yet. I drooled over pictures of copper tri-EDC's for far too long to let this go already .

Especially since functionally, there is nothing wrong with my bicycle at all. It's a very nice Italian track bike that I built up a couple years ago, and everything on it is top shelf accept the handlebars and pedals. The old Italian bicycle company Cinelli did a limited run of some really unique bullhorn bars about a year ago and I missed out. They just released another batch and that was the my drive to get some quick money.

Mods, please delete. Thanks again everyone.