New info on the vaporous Surefire LX1?

U2VOODOO

Newly Enlightened
:shakehead Just checking in to see if anyone has heard about the possibility for surefire to deliver on the Lumamax LX 1. Surely they wont leave us L1 lovers hanging....

Z-Tab

Enlightened
The 2012 catalog has no mention of the LX1.

It does have the EB1T, which (according to the description) should have the L1 UI with a 200 Lumen high on 1xCR123. If the EB1T is released as described, it should satisfy that LX1 craving.

FPSRelic

Enlightened
The last two posts have the answer, now as for being able to replace the L1.... well, we will have to see.

You might note that Angelofwar, the biggest L1 whore I've seen, mentions nothing about the EB1 actually replacing the L1 :p

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last two posts have the answer, now as for being able to replace the L1.... well, we will have to see.

You might note that Angelofwar, the biggest L1 whore I've seen, mentions nothing about the EB1 actually replacing the L1 :p

LOL! I only have 3...I've seen others with 6-7 L1's...maybe an SF whore, but not an L1 whore...LOL!!!

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
There seem to be several of the 2012 SureFires that have a "Tactical" (their term) L1/A2/LX2 style two stage tailcap offered on a version of a light with a clicky also offered, so depending on tailcap compatability there may be some interesting legoing options.

yifu

Enlightened
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?234639-Waiting-for-the-SureFire-LX1... It appeared on the 2009 catalogue here, doubt they would ever release it at all. There was an old discussion thread here.
images