• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mac, McGizmo, Bulk, Overready, SPY AOH Holster, MORE ADDED

shane1

Enlightened
I need to liquidate my collection as I am preparing for retirement. Everything in my photo bucket is for sale.

Open trades now for McGizmos.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/ctsrj1/For Sale/Lights/

Starting with these but if you are interested in any others let me know.

Mac's Naked P7
- $400 NOW $375 NOW $350
I believe this is one of only 5 made.
-Seoul P7 "C" Bin
-2-Stage Tailswitch
-BoraFloat Lens
-Custom Tailcap
-Custom Heatsink
-Glow Powder around LED Pedastal.
-Crenulated Bezel
-18650 powered (custom machined Sleeve)
MacCustom-2.jpg

MacsNakedP7-1.jpg

No trades, please.

shane

SOLD
Dark Sucks pre-production run, finished and for sale (MCE/1x18650/2.8A/3 mode) $175 BOTH SOLD and SHIPPED
McGizmo McLux III PD-S - $350 = SOLD and SHIPPED
Mac's Naked SST-50 - SOLD and Shipped
AOH Art of Hide Stingray Stingray Holster for SPY007 - $100 = SOLD and Shipped
Ancient M3/Bored 18xxx/LED Tower/SW01 "Fatty" $500 = SOLD and Shipped
Mr Bulk Ti Cub II $600.00 SOLD and Shipped
McGizmo Mule - aluminum bodied = SOLD and shipped to CarpentryHero
Wildcat - SOLD
Overready Surefire C2 Orange - SOLD
Custom Surefire C2 -NOW $165 SPF
Older McGizmo McLuxIII 27LT SOLD

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac, McGizmo, Bulk, Overready, and more.

I don't see any of the McGiz lights on your bucket.

Is this Ti:

McGizmo McLux III PD-S
Well, since it's been way too long since I spent any time appreciating these lights, or here at CPF, I guess it's time to let it free. This light has been carried, but only about 10 times. I honestly liked looking at it, owning it, and playing with it more than carrying it. I'm asking $350 for this light, and I'm including a spare pocket clip I forgot to take a photo of (smaller straight clip, 2 screws and hex key). The LED in this light is about the most neutral white I've ever seen, not sure what bin, was never really clear on warm vs. cool colors and numbers, I can say it's certainly pretty. The tritium is still glowing nicely. Not really sure what else to say, if you know what these are, then I can't really tell you something new.

obi

Last edited:

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Hi Shane, I'll take the Mac's Naked SST-50 please. Please pm pp info. Thanks!

shane1

Enlightened

I just uploaded the McGizmo pics. The PD-s is aluminum.

shane
I don't see any of the McGiz lights on your bucket.

Is this Ti:

McGizmo McLux III PD-S
Well, since it's been way too long since I spent any time appreciating these lights, or here at CPF, I guess it's time to let it free. This light has been carried, but only about 10 times. I honestly liked looking at it, owning it, and playing with it more than carrying it. I'm asking $350 for this light, and I'm including a spare pocket clip I forgot to take a photo of (smaller straight clip, 2 screws and hex key). The LED in this light is about the most neutral white I've ever seen, not sure what bin, was never really clear on warm vs. cool colors and numbers, I can say it's certainly pretty. The tritium is still glowing nicely. Not really sure what else to say, if you know what these are, then I can't really tell you something new.

obi

Re: FS: Macs, Dark Sucks, McGizmo's, Bulk, Overready and more.

I'll take the McLux III PD-S

Get in touch please via PM

Last edited:

jemab

Enlightened

Old School McGizmo McLuxIII 27LT
Selling my McLuxIII 27LT which happens to be the most robust aluminum light that I've owned. It is built like a tank and the hard anodizing has held up very well considering that it has been riding in a pocket in my backpack for years and everyday I put my keychain in the same pocket. I don't see any scratches to the saphire window. The led (Lux III UX1K) is rather outdated compared to what we have today, but the reflector puts out a very nice beam it's size.
Light also comes with an additional custom bezel, which I believe is titanium, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I never did attach the crenulated bezel. Not looking to sell the bezel separately.
Price is $150 shipped to the US via Priority Mail, payment via Paypal or money order. Sale is open to US only, apologies to anyone that is international. I don't post around here much anymore, but if you check my history you will see that I've bought and sold many high end lights over the years.

Do you have a pic of this one?

shane1

Enlightened

I am not having any luck posting pics. The McGizmo 27 LT is in the second row of pics in my album. It is black with the larger head.

shane

Old School McGizmo McLuxIII 27LT
Selling my McLuxIII 27LT which happens to be the most robust aluminum light that I've owned. It is built like a tank and the hard anodizing has held up very well considering that it has been riding in a pocket in my backpack for years and everyday I put my keychain in the same pocket. I don't see any scratches to the saphire window. The led (Lux III UX1K) is rather outdated compared to what we have today, but the reflector puts out a very nice beam it's size.
Light also comes with an additional custom bezel, which I believe is titanium, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I never did attach the crenulated bezel. Not looking to sell the bezel separately.
Price is $150 shipped to the US via Priority Mail, payment via Paypal or money order. Sale is open to US only, apologies to anyone that is international. I don't post around here much anymore, but if you check my history you will see that I've bought and sold many high end lights over the years.

Do you have a pic of this one?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I'll take a Dark Sucks MCE, brightest one you have. LOL. Sending PM for paypal addy.

Bill

Z'ha'dum

Newly Enlightened

I'll take back up on the Dark Sucks...in case something falls through

archimedes

Flashaholic
If that is an RPM tailcap in those photos, and if you plan to consider parting out, I may be interested .... :)

Good luck with sale!

shane1

Enlightened

No parting out, thanks.

shane
If that is an RPM tailcap in those photos, and if you plan to consider parting out, I may be interested .... :)

Good luck with sale!

shane1

Enlightened

New lights added and fixed the photo issues.

shane