• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **CLOSED**Milky Surefire TW4 (2) + 600 Lumen SF Backup

zx7dave

Enlightened
This is a black TW4 Executive E1e body. The original tape is gone, but Scott will vouch that this is a light I had him build a few years back. Tape reads Milky Boxter SSCP4 USWOH Acorn 867. This seems to be a single brightness unit. I haven't used it in a long time. Looking for $200. Body is about 8.5 out of 10. I don't see too many of these pop up anymore, grab it while you can. Offers considered. Prefer if you email me at zx7dave (at) yahoo (dot) com. Thanks

D7000_14921.jpg

D7000_14923.jpg

This is a genuine Milky TW4. Has a E1e body. condition is a 9+. Does not have the original tape anymore, but it read Milky Cree MC-E AcornNR Bailey 3.7v. This is a multi-level output that is as bright as a room sweeper on high. I had Scott build it for me a few years back. Looking for $275. First "I'll take it" has dibs. Shipping outside USA can be worked out for additional shipping. Prefer to be contacted at zx7dave (at) yahoo (dot) com.

D7000_14928.jpg

D7000_14929.jpg

This is the bomb. The ultimate pocket rocket. Tape reads "Milky RoomSweeper SSCP7 CSW01 E1E Cut Handmade Brass Pill Direct Drive 600+ Lumens" I had this special built by scott for my work. The light is about 8.5+ condition. I hate to part with this one, but need funds for another project. First "I'll the it" has dibs. Looking for $300 (and that is a steal considering what I have in it). Has a Oregon Shooter on the end of the tail cap as well. WIll considering shipping outside the USA for additional shipping. Prefer to be contacted at zx7dave (at) yahoo (dot) com

D7000_14926.jpg

D7000_14927.jpg

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milky Surefire TW4

Great lights here from a super great guy. Dave is great to deal with. BTW I have the cyclops going with just a little solder.......Robert.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Boxter should have 4 brightness levels.

zx7dave

Enlightened

So I have to say I am surprised that these are still here. I thought they were priced about right. I could be wrong. I will entertain reasonable offers. Again prefer to be contacted at my Yahoo above. Thanks

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

So I have to say I am surprised that these are still here. I thought they were priced about right. I could be wrong. I will entertain reasonable offers. Again prefer to be contacted at my Yahoo above. Thanks
Dave i don't think it is your prices. It seems most here on CPF especially the newer members overlook lights that don't have the latest LED's. Scott's mods are great and some of my favorites have older LED's in them. Members dont miss out on some great lights here sold by a great member....Robert.

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened

I too am surprised that these are still here! If I did not send a light to Milkyspit and just gotten some McGizmos already I would probably be snatching up at least one of these. I LOVE milky's mods.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you verify that the Boxter is only sgl brightness, it should have 4 levels.

zx7dave

Enlightened

I was wrong, it does have 4 levels, just needed a new battery. F250XLT are you interested?

brucejiang

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milky Surefire TW4 (2) + 600 Lumen SF Backup

Its really a beauty

I love this lego

Months ago, I had the LUXEON V replaced by a XML T4 7C, amazing floody beam

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

zx7dave

Enlightened

Very nice....I just have too many of these...I am keeping the best one's...I will be out of town till Thurs...please email me at zx7dave (at) yahoo (dot) com if anyone is interested in making a offer. Thanks

zx7dave

Enlightened

FYI, these will be moved to eBay at the end of the day. Would prefer to sell them here. Will consider all reasonable offers. If interested contact me at zx7dave (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks