• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Delghi/ McGizmo Withdrawn & The Oveready Z2 & 6P are SOLD Thanks!

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

Last two withdrawn...

And for the buyer of the Ti PD, in the event that and of my mod work should fail while they own the light I will pay shipping and repair cost to and from the light guru of your choosing, non-transferable and nullified by further modification by the buyer or others within reason.
party.gif

Up first, an awesome McGizmo Ti PD27, emitter swapped to XML-T5 and bumped to 1 Amp high with a still bright green trit installed. Really great light it's just a bit wide for my pocket now that I have PD19's, it's a user and the Ti shows it with the usual markings, I'll leave it to the buyer to scotch-brite back to new so I don't mess it up! Asking $650 Withdrawn shipped conus USPS priority insured or I'll split actual insured UPS / FedEx cost with international buyers.

6985799401_a2aee546dc_z.jpg

6839678590_668a85fc41.jpg
6839679286_a263a961c0.jpg

One More,
Delghi Aleph blasted and flamed Titanium from this sales thread, it comes with a light engine that I had made by DatiLED , XPG-R5 3 level with GDuP driver 1200 mA high. It's been carried and shows some wear. $400 Withdrawn shipped conus USPS priority insured or I'll split actual insured UPS / FedEx cost with international buyers.

6837331564_7858c13161_z.jpg
6837332394_6cd4ea043a.jpg

6987462511_02997a5d66.jpg

Ok lets get these moving, couple of drops earlier, Gone: so I'll throw in 1 (one) of Anto's 1st gen p60 drop-ins 1400 mA single level XPG and your choice of an AW 2600 mA 18650 battery or Panasonic 2900 mA 18650, with the first SF host to sell.
wink2.gif
This thing is crazy bright for a single tiny LED!!!

Better yet more choices!!!! to the buyer of anything in this thread I'll offer 1 (one) Oveready Moddoo Single Level Cool XPG Drop-In 1100 Lumen regulated 3.5 to 9.5v... For $100 Sold! Shipped (not available for sale without purchase of another item)

Next up from Oveready a custom Bronzed HA-III Surefire 6P bored to accept 18560's, included: Brass colored Steel bezel ring, ULC lens and McClicky switch. This one is new and has only had a battery and drop-in installed once, $150... $135 shipped conus USPS priority insured or I'll split actual insured UPS / FedEx cost with international buyers. THIS IS A HOST ONLY NO DROP-IN OR BATTERY INCLUDED
wink2.gif

Just Added: A Zero-Rez switch will be included with the 6P
as well as the McClicky

6839682416_74881d2f86_z.jpg

6985802655_1a1a06bab3.jpg

And last
for today, an Oveready custom black HA-III Surefire Z2 bored to accept 18650 cells, included: SF black plastic bezel ring, ULC lens and Oveready Zero-Rez switch (momentary with twist for constant on), This light is new and has only had a battery and drop-in installed once. $175... $155...
Sold!! shipped conus USPS priority insured or I'll split actual insured UPS / FedEx cost with international buyers. THIS IS A HOST ONLY NO DROP-IN OR BATTERY INCLUDED
wink2.gif

Just Added: A McClicky switch will be included with the Z2 as well as the Zero-Rez.

6839683504_f70a14e9a3_z.jpg

6839684500_fc1645c373.jpg

No trades at this time, PP preferred, First I'll take it! gets it!!! Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo and Oveready Custom HA-III SF Z2 & 6P

6839682416_74881d2f86_z.jpg

6985802655_1a1a06bab3.jpg

No trades at this time, Thanks for looking!!

I have one of these (less the UCL lens), it's the most beautiful 6P going.

I also have a 6P in the oveready HAIII black, the second most beautiful 6P.

I think I have ~8-10 18650 C/P series lights, otherwise I would be all over these.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Absolutely agree. That is a beautiful finish and your lighting really shows it off. Oh, if only it were a C2 I'd be all over it.

Wilkey

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Free black bezel ring (any style) to the taker of the Z2.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
EMS is far better...faster...and cheaper than UPS or FedEx.

UPS should never be used. They are well known for handling fees many times local VAT.

Just a heads up. :)

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Delghi/ McGizmo and Oveready Custom HA-III SF Z2 & 6P

Who did the XML mod for the Ti PD-27?
What is the beam like?
Can the scratches be felt when running across them with a finger-nail?

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened

EMS is far better...faster...and cheaper than UPS or FedEx.

UPS should never be used. They are well known for handling fees many times local VAT.

Just a heads up. :)

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.

I've read too many horror story's lately about international shipping, knowing that fedex tracking and insurance will work after it's left the states is worth it to me!

Who did the XML mod for the Ti PD-27?
What is the beam like?
Can the scratches be felt when running across them with a finger-nail?

I bought the PD27 with a DatiLED 833 mA bump and a Shineonyoucrazydiamond installed XPG, I installed the XML on DatiLED MCPCB from Illumination supply and replaced the top .12 resistor with a .10 from the Shoppe bringing the 883 up to 1000 mA high. I have to use a variable temp soldering iron with fine tips and magnification at work fairly frequently, so the resistor wasn't very difficult just really really small!!! this one was my third PD bump, and after that an emitter swap is easy! The MCPCB is held with Arctic Silver epoxy, and the wires were long enough and in good shape so they're original or from DatiLED.

The beam is awesome no artifacts and it's nice and tight compared to XML PD19's as you would expect.

Scratches/marks are the superficial standard stuff that Ti picks up with use, only one small nick on the bezel can be felt with a fingernail.

It also has Viton o-rings installed but will come with the original orange ones as well.

Hope this helps!

easilyled

Flashaholic

Thanks for the detailed reply - very tempting!
I take it that being a T5, it has a neutral tint?

Last edited:

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened

Neutral to cool/neutral, I originally listed it here as a T6 because on it's own it's pretty white, it's lots cooler than an Oveready triple XPG neutral and seemed to be a shade cooler than a Mac's XML neutral.

Here's a more flattering pic, I tried to get the worst of the marks in the first post. Pardon the smudges on the body, just fingerprints, I didn't see them until the pic was uploaded to flickr already.

6839677138_b646938c50_b.jpg

I'm at the office and only have my iPhone today, but here's a Ti PD27 beam shot, with whatever filtering an iPhone 4 does, 4' (1.2m) from white wall, hot spot was approx 5.5" (0.14m) in dia:

6987755961_59567a0d7d_z.jpg

Last edited:

upsidedownviking

Newly Enlightened

Ok lets get these moving, couple of drops earlier, so I'll throw in 1 (one) of Anto's 1st gen p60 drop-ins 1400 mA single level XPG and your choice of an AW 2600 mA 18650 battery or Panasonic 2900 mA 18650, with the first SF host to sell. :wave: This thing is crazy bright for a single tiny LED!!!

Better yet more choices!!!! to the buyer of anything in this thread I'll offer 1 (one) Oveready Moddoo Single Level Cool XPG Drop-In 1100 Lumen regulated 3.5 to 9.5v... For $100 Shipped (not available for sale without purchase of another item)

And for the buyer of the Ti PD, in the event that and of my mod work should fail while they own the light I will pay shipping and repair cost to and from the light guru of your choosing, non-transferable and nullified by further modification by the buyer or others within reason.:party:

Last edited:

chai

Newly Enlightened

Hi I'll take the Z2 and the oveready drop-in

thaugen

Enlightened

The Surefire HAIII arrived safely today and I am very pleased! This is one beautiful light and Upsidedownviking is a joy to deal with! Thanks for the fast shipping, clear communication, great packaging and extras!