Got a New MiniX Neutral Today

recDNA

Flashaholic
All I can say is WOW have these improved since my original R5 model. My original mini still works but the threads were so bad I had to use plumber's tape to smooth them out and avoid having the head fall off of my keyring. Eventually the little hole the key ring goes into broke. It's too bad they don't have a second hole like the Nitecore EZCR123. Anyway with the hole broken the old mini is kind of useless so I bought a new MiniX Neutral on sale.

What an Improvement! Threads are smooth as silk and very well lubed. Even with the nice smooth lube the head is tight enough not to fall off by accident. The neutral color is really nice too. Perfect for examining skin or anything in which color rendition is important. The green packaging is actually useful since it is a reusable heavy ziplock bag. As far as brightness - well of course it blows the old Mini away but what surprised me was the excellent quality. It's kind of cool getting a good look at that huge led in the little head as well. At the price I paid on sale this might be the best flashlight bargain I've ever seen. I advise you to grab one before they are all gone. :party:

noch

Newly Enlightened
Yep, bought a minix and a preon satin first night they went on sale....no regrets. I'm still considering getting more...90% of my flashlights are 4sevens.... =)

recDNA

Flashaholic
I'm trying to talk myself out of an s18. I have no real use for it and I need a new tv.

I really should.buy some more minix for presents at these prices.

RoBeacon

Enlightened
I as well jumped on that deal. I bought a regular mini neutral and was blown away. I LOVE NEUTRAL TINT NOW!!!! Its soooo bright for such a tiny package. I was doing ceiling bounce in the apartment last night on high and felt like I had the lamps on! I got mine shipped with insurance for $28.42 after 8% discount code on top of 25% off. This is a great way to get an awesome qulity light at a good price.