Energizer e2 Lithium 2AA Flashlight to Terralux LightStar 220. Need a piece of mind.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
I got 2 Terralux LightStar 220 off the marketplace for a good price. I wanted dot know if it was brighter and could out throw the Energizer Lithium 2AA Flashlight.
Would this be a light upgrade of any sort to the e2 Lithium 2AA?

I need a piece of mind on my compulsive purchase.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
I need to know before my head explodes.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
The TerraLux should be roughly twice as bright, but the overly simple interface is a step down.

How long does it take to stepdown and what outlut does it stepdown too?
I hate turbo boost modes and stepdown. Seems like a marketing gimic. I just want honest ansi lumens sheesh.anafactursea play so many games it seems.

I appreciated the post. Sorry for the rant.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
A step down as in not as advanced as the Energizer; the TerraLux just has two modes, max and medium, switched by the button. No ramping like the Energizer.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
A step down as in not as advanced as the Energizer; the TerraLux just has two modes, max and medium, switched by the button. No ramping like the Energizer.

Oh wow oops i am happy again. You made me happy.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
If you're still in a compulsive mood, one of the all-time great 2xAA lights is on sale right now over at 4Sevens, the Quark AA2 X Neutral; it's brighter than both your Energizer and TerraLux put together, has a range of modes selected by the button, and a pleasant non-blue beam. Highly recommended.

Animalmother

Newly Enlightened
If you're still in a compulsive mood, one of the all-time great 2xAA lights is on sale right now over at 4Sevens, the Quark AA2 X Neutral; it's brighter than both your Energizer and TerraLux put together, has a range of modes selected by the button, and a pleasant non-blue beam. Highly recommended.

Ive been lookin at it for a while now. It just doesn not have enough throw as expected. As long as the terralux is a step uo from the energizer i have my justidied purchase and thats the piece of mind i wanted! Yippy. Flashlights are making me lose it. :p