good 'silent' or buckle holsters for the ArmyTek Predator lights?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
so I want a good holster for my Armytek Predator (which I absolutely love and is my favorite light-- I have the new body design with the rubber grip/combat ring). That being said, I went to the Going Gear store today and saw the Maxpedition holsters ("sheaths") and what I didn't particularly like about those is that they were all velcro and I don't want to hear velcro all the time when I'm constantly pulling my light in and out of its holster. I did end up buying a buckle-style Maxpedition holster for my cell phone, though. GoingGear is the best!

I'd really prefer something that uses a buckle. What I have in mind is a holster like the Xeno Cordura 6P-style/compatible holster. Unfortunately, however, the ArmyTek Predator is too large for that Xeno holster (tried it myself).

If you don't know what a Predator looks like, check out user "lightforce's" pics in the Predator thread in CPFMP.

I think the grip ring will be the only true limitation in determining what holsters will work though. My Predator did ship with a stretchy/elastic holster but it doesn't slide into the included holster well at all. :(

and I'd like a fabric holster, too, nothing leather right now lol