E2e vs E2o

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Besides the clip and the 20 lumen lamp, is there any difference between the E2e and the E2o.

I'm thinking of getting an E2o instead of the E2e, any reason I'd be better off not to?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
In my opinion, the only other difference is the knurling of the E2O. It's feels more agressive. Actually, between the more agressive knurling and the longer pocket clip, I prefer the E2O. Any new purchases I make as it relates to and E2x, will be the E2O.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i really like the longer clip and have installed one on my E2E. don't care for the low output lamp, or led bezel for that matter. too much hassle in carrying different lamps/bezels to swap out. unless you're running a dedicated system. JMO & YMMV

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by tkl:
i really like the longer clip and have installed one on my E2E. don't care for the low output lamp, or led bezel for that matter. too much hassle in carrying different lamps/bezels to swap out. unless you're running a dedicated system. JMO & YMMV
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It's funny you used the term "dedicated system". I'm finding the E2E/E2O to be that dedicated system. Between the LOLA, the HOLA, the KL-1 and now the E2C this is definately one kick-butt light to have. Not bad going from 17-lumens with the KL-1, to 20 lumens with the MN02, to 60 lumens with the MN03...... then attach the E2C + C2-G2-G2Z-M2 bezel and run the P60 and P61 (120-lumens). All of this with the same basic light. Pretty damn good and a wide range of usefullness if you ask me.

nihraguk

Enlightened
i'd get the E2o if i were you just for the longer and more functional pocket clip. the lower output lamp would be a plus if you plan on using it more as a utility light as opposed to a self-defence or "tactical" light.