• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold Thanks!

nbjly

Enlightened
Prices include USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to the USA, International is usually $17 additional, you can buy insurance if you want to.

First :takeit: posted in the thread gets the item, PM me for PP info, or I will send it when I see your post :thanks:

All of the pics are thumbnails, click to see a larger image

Kuku EX10 Titanium, EX10 light engine installed, it has the ramping UI with shortcuts. Excellent + condition

*SOLD*$425*SOLD*

Jetbeam TCR2 - This is new, never used. It came with "Ti marks" and the bezel ring front has marks, all of which could be polished out.. No dings,dents or scratches. It is the VIP S2 Edition, not the numbered first run. *SOLD*$225*SOLD*

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened
Re: WTS Kuku Ti EX10, Jetbeam TCR2

Those are mighty fine lights you have for sale here! I'm sure these won't last long~*

fyrstormer

Banned

I've carried a Jetbeam TC-R2 for over a year and I can confirm it is an excellent EDC light. If I didn't already have a spare I'd buy this one without hesitation.

LumensMaximus

Enlightened

Jetbeam TCR2 - This is new, never used. It came with "Ti marks" and the bezel ring front has marks, all of which could be polished out.. No dings,dents or scratches. It is the VIP S2 Edition, not the numbered first run. $225

I'll take it...

Norm

Retired Administrator

Readers please note, production lights such as the JetBeam do not belong in the Custom Forum.

Norm