Let's see your small (single battery) EDC lights

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
Curious to see what everyone is carrying as a small EDC. I'm trying to find a small EDC with a pocket clip, tailcap switch, with a battery flavor that won't make the light too fat to carry comfortably.
And, I find all-black aluminum lights boring. Even though it's arguably the most practical material for a small light.

My past small EDC was a CountyComm edition Maratac AAA in Stainless, before I switched to a 4Sevens Quark 1 TI with clicky tailcap and aluminum body:

photo1gt.jpg

Currently trying out the Eagletac D25AM. It's a great little light, but I miss the tailcap switch (not a big fan of twisties, even on small lights), and it's just the right length to keep getting caught on my belt carried in the coin pocket.

The Fenix PD20 I've really never known what to do with. It lacks a clip for pocket carry, but it's a good knockaround light for work.

Chevy-SS

Enlightened
Here's my 'keychain' light. It's a stainless steel iTP A3 XP-G R5 with a 10440 battery. Awesome little light, cranks out over 300 lumens on high mode! Of course, it overheats fast and could actually be dangerous. But for a short burst of intense light, it rocks.

small-EDC-pic.jpg

My larger EDC light is a 4Sevens 123*2 Tactical XP-G R5.

-

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
I just got the Sunwayman M11R the other day. My normal EDC is a V10R-T6 but now I'm going to give this new one a chance for my EDC.

Latest posts