Presenting the new: JETBEAM RRT01! (with pic)

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
rrt01en14.jpg

So far here's the information available:
1. Control ring to adjust brightness.
2. Fixed Clip
3. Generous knurling

That's all i got for now.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Unless the price is aggressive I'm not sure why I'd choose this over the 1-2 mm larger V10R T6. Make it neutral and then we're talking...

egrep

Enlightened
Great to have Knurling, ESP on the ring. Strobe could be cooler if random and would be nice if hidden. Odd narrow tails witch could be difficult, it would be keen if there was a extender. Neutral and HiCRI options would make me a buyer.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah it's a nice light. My friend in Jetbeam mentioned that it will be in the 100+ dollar range, maybe similar in pricing to the old RRT-0. Oh yeah, and the head/bezel portion is SS. and the pocket clip is indeed screwed on. :)

Will any of you be buying one of these? :)

somnambulated

Newly Enlightened
What's up with the steel nub seen in the video? Is that a tail cap switch?

*nevermind... Official site says its a keychain ring attachment. Lame.

Last edited:

Mr_Moe

Newly Enlightened
Great to have Knurling, ESP on the ring. Strobe could be cooler if random and would be nice if hidden. Odd narrow tails witch could be difficult, it would be keen if there was a extender. Neutral and HiCRI options would make me a buyer.

The guy in the video mentioned that the lights won't have strobe. The one shown is a preproduction version.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
As egrep said, neutral & Hi CRI would be great. But, JB, please be careful with the tint bins...no green-ish neutrals please. Both my Jet III Pro ST and my Jet 1 Pro V3 had very nice neutral tinted emitters.

Like that deep carry, screwed down clip, the stainless bezel, and the knurled selection ring.

Looks like I might be getting another JetBean....