• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Lux-RC L333 triple e-series Cool white triple! Price drops!

foxtrot824

Enlightened
So I've decided to part ways with my high CRI burner since it does not get enough use. The color that comes out of this light is amazing! I now understand why people would trade luminous flux for CRI, food, people and the outdoors look natural under this light. Imagine having the color of a halogen in your pocket with this lamp.
The build thread can be seen here. The head is HA natural
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?331988-High-CRI-3000K-Lux-RC-triple-E2e&highlight=

I would say the light is an 8/10 only because the hex part of the bezel is marred from the machining. I should also mention that it uses a narrow optic but is generally floody compared to a single emitter light.

WANRING: I am using this light on an 18mm body that accepts larger IMR cells, the tail draw of this light is 2.3A exceeding the recommended limits of a regular IMR 123 cell. RUN AT YOUR OWN RISK ON THOSE CELLS.

I'm asking $210 $190 $WITHDRAWN (paypal only)for the head shipped in the states, international please contact for shipping and insurance.

Cheers

Also adding my cool white triple in a black HA e-series head. It was one of the last L333 engines offered, mounted with XP-G R5s and regulated at 1.5A on high. The output is very cool, close to about 7000K if I remember correctly. The best lumen value I measured was 984 lumens at start up on fresh batteries, that's out the front after all optic losses. The light is programmed just the like warm engine above. High medium and low. Medium is very usable and the light doesn't get too hot. For those not up to date on their Lux RC lights, the light engine accepts 4.5-9.9v so basically two rechargeables lithiums. I run 18mm cells for their capacity, AGAIN ANY ONE USING 16430 USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The tail cap current is about 2.3A on high! I'm asking$200 $160 SPF! for this gem.

The next biggest note is that this head is laser engraved with a warning... It reads "WARNING: F***ING BRIGHT" I am attaching a link of image so people know what they are getting into. I thought it was in good humor but I don't want to offend anyone so there are no thumbnail images of that part of the head on this page.

Link to warning

Last edited:

fabienne

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lux-RC L333 3000K warm high CRI triple e-series

Please correct me if I'm wrong. This is using Lux-RC engine meaning that this is optimized for two li-ion rechargeable cells or 4.5 - 8.4 volt range ?

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Fablenne,

You are correct, two rechargeable lithium ions are ideal for this board. I believe the input voltage upper limit is actually 9.5v.

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Anyone? Am I asking too much, are triples out of style? Anyone?

scout24

Flashaholic

I'm trying to picture this on my E2e body, and figure out what I'd do with it... Awesome build thread!

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Thanks Scout24, illuminate everything is what you do with it :) I have actually had to look for dark places, I don't want to upset the neighbors by causing a small sunrise.

This particular triple is just like the other two for sale, shown here on a natural HA E2e body.

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Huge price drop! $160 each, which is just over the cost of materials and machining cost into the lamps not including my time.

foxtrot824

Enlightened

BUMP! High CRI triple withdrawn, just can't part with the amazing light output.

MrSypher

Newly Enlightened

If you ever decide to part with the trip please shoot me a PM cuz I'll take it off your hands..