List of Object/Subject Reviews

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
Notice: My old image hosting site has gone down, so the images in the older reviews will not appear. If you click a link from this list and the images do not appear, see the PDF I saved before the shutdown by visiting this google docs folder: ReviewTheLight PDF Backups. If you have any trouble, feel free to shoot me a PM.

This thread is to serve the purpose of making links to all of my reviews readily available in one place. In the future, I'll probably also add some notes on how some of my tests are done.

ReviewTheLight Reviews List
(Listed in Alphabetical Order)
ArmyTek Barracuda
Balder BD-4
Blackshadow Terminator
Bronte RA01
Bronte RA02
Bronte RA20
Bronte RC20
Bronte RC25S
Bronte X20
Bronte X26
Bronte X30
Crelant 7G2CS
Crelant 7G5CS U3
Crelant 7G5MT T-Rex
Crelant 7G9
Crelant 7G9v2
Crelant V21A
Crelant V9-T6
Elektro Lumens Big Bruiser

Elektro Lumens EDC-XML
Fenix HP25
Lumapower EDC LM32
Lumapower EDC LM33
MBI Core Ti
MBI HF-R
Nitecore EC25 Cobra
Nitecore Explorer EA2
Nitecore HC50
Nitecore MT25
Nitecore MT40
Nitecore P12
Nitecore SENS Series

Nitecore SRT3 Defender
Nitefighter F30C

Niteye B30
Niteye EYE10 TIC
Niteye EYE15

Niteye MSA20
Niteye MSC10
Niteye TS20
Olight i3S EO3
Olight M10 Maverick
Olight M22 Warrior
Olight M3X Triton
Olight SR Mini Intimidator
Olight ST25 Baton
Olight R40 Seeker
P-Rocket XM-L

Prometheus Alpha
ROFIS TR51
Shiningbeam Caveman

Skilhunt DS10
Skilhunt H02
Skilhunt K11

Skilhunt S2
Sunwayman C20C
Sunwayman R01A
Sunwayman T20CS
Sunwayman V10R Anniversary Edition
Sunwayman V11R: Révolution
Sunwayman V20C

TaoTronics TT-LB01
TaoTronics ThorLite TT-TF02
Thrunite Lynx
Thrunite TN30v2
XTAR H1 Commander
XTAR R30
XTAR S1 (pre-production version)
XTAR TZ60
Yi-Light AK47

In Progress

Lumapower EDC LM21

Lumapower EDC LM31
Orbita Lighthouse
Orbita Slimline
Thrunite Ti

Coming Soon
Hexbright Flex
N-Light ST50

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
helpful thanks. keep up the work. only few in this community (HKJ, selfbuilt, subwoofer, Bigmac_79, turboBB, ..) produce detailed flashlight reviews, so all contributions are valuable additions.

afaik your Shiningbeam review is the only noteworthy review of *any* Shiningbeam.

you are a pioneer ;)

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
helpful thanks. keep up the work. only few in this community (HKJ, selfbuilt, subwoofer, Bigmac_79, turboBB, ..) produce detailed flashlight reviews, so all contributions are valuable additions.

afaik your Shiningbeam review is the only noteworthy review of *any* Shiningbeam.

you are a pioneer ;)

Thanks for the complements shelm! I really enjoy doing these, it's a lot of fun. I got a degree in physics, but don't get to use it for my job, so it's fun to put some science training to work as a hobby :thumbsup:.

I had a great time reviewing the Caveman, it's a great high quality offering at a budget price. I'd love to get my hands on a Shiningbeam Blaze (the 18650 "professional quality" offering), but it seems like they have been all gone for a while now. I hope they continue to make lights in this lineup.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
can i put in a request for a eagletac g25c2 review?

You certainly can! About a month ago I recognized this as a light with a lot of potential but without much known about it or any full review done, so I contacted Eagletac to see if they were interested in a review, but I never heard back from them. If you'd like to see a review, feel free to contact Eagletac or a dealer you like and give them your request.

Thanks! :)

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
That does sound like a fun feature! Last I heard, the TS20 was going to be shipped out to me some time this week. :thumbsup:

Latest posts