Surefire M6LT Questions

dm_graham308

Newly Enlightened
I got a M6LT about 2 weeks ago and it is amazing!! Is there any way to remove the bezel? I have tried to twist it off and I can't seem to get it loose. I would try harder but I really dont want to break a $300 light if it isnt supposed to come off anyway.

thanks

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Why would you want to remove the bezel? I have one too, and it is probably the brightest LED light that I own. Have done bounce with lightmeter and my calculations show it to be well over 1200 lumens. I won't do anything to endanger the warranty.

Bill

dm_graham308

Newly Enlightened
I own at least 1 of almost every of incan light/model that Surefire has made, and the M6 is one that I am missing. I would hate to spend almost $400 on a M6 when I could remove the head of the M6LT and replace it with the turbo head when ever I wanted to run it as an incan. I know that it will never be the iconic and original M6 but for the money I'd be happy with it(and I think that my wife would be even happier, haha).

And it is extremely bright!! I do wish that they offered a standard reflector for even greater throw.