Lightsaber

Sanderman

Newly Enlightened
_MG_2402.jpg

_MG_2413.jpg

Recently arrived. 16 watts of high CRI goodness. Tint looks just like a Torch Lab Moddoolar High CRI. Only brighter. Much brighter. Button is soft press compared to the first run.

Joe

recDNA

Flashaholic
A while ago I posted a thread complaining that I hadn't seen anything original enough to be exciting in a long time. This product looks exciting. I've never heard of this company before so I have no idea how good it is but I love the design of the head. Can't wait to see a review in cpf.

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see that Lux has updated their light system. I like the new look and finish. Sanderman's 2x 18650 really does look like a SW lightsabre. Perhaps a full review is in the works? Hope so. Only question I'll raise is heat management, looking at the head assembly [side view] the design has a small "puck" for a head and a thin tube w/ fins. Does it look adequate for a high output 3-up LE? Just asking.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
Really different looking...ceramic?

Agate on/off button?

:D

And the advertised power/run times are impressive.

$350 is a lot of $, but these are art...I like it.

I can't see throwing one in my tool bag though...and I don't have shelf queens...but, I seem to want one anyway.....dammit.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I see that Lux has updated their light system. I like the new look and finish. Sanderman's 2x 18650 really does look like a SW lightsabre. Perhaps a full review is in the works? Hope so. Only question I'll raise is heat management, looking at the head assembly [side view] the design has a small "puck" for a head and a thin tube w/ fins. Does it look adequate for a high output 3-up LE? Just asking.

I really like isolating the head from the batteries. I'd much rather toast the led's than vent the batteries. Of course I'm assuming the design actually works. LOL

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn that looks good! and the output :drool:(according to the #s of course) I WANNA SEE SOME BEAM SHOTS!!!!

EDIT:

just finished watching the videos on their site... after drooling all over my work table I figured I'll have to start saving money.

Last edited:

my#1hobby

Enlightened
just finished watching the videos on their site... after drooling all over my work table I figured I'll have to start saving money.
My thoughts exactly! These things look really cool. I honestly expected them to be more expensive than they are.

yifu

Enlightened
I've actually followed these lights for a while, there's a thread over at cpfmarketplace by the maker. Nice to see they are finally out!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I've actually followed these lights for a while, there's a thread over at cpfmarketplace by the maker. Nice to see they are finally out!

Nice, who's the maker on CPFM?

Latest posts