• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Titanium switches./ and CPFers' interest list

I am looking for any kind of Titanium switches (preferably with no trits, I don't mind the slots) with electronics for several types of tubes

Mac's edc
McGizmo Haiku type of tube
SWM Ti V10R
For a Gavina.

If you can help that would be ace.

Thank you.

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: WTB Titanium switches..

I can make titanium E series tail caps and titanium E series bodies. They would have McClicky switches in them.

JasonH

Re: WTB Titanium switches..And people's interest thread

It is really nice to hear that you would be able to make some.
If I could I would install Titanium switches on all my lights

How many can you make?
I would like to take 5 switches in a first time..
I guess the more you make the lower in price they would be.. Am i right?
How much would you charge per switch?

Shall we discuss this private?

Last edited:
Re: WTB Titanium switches..And people's interest thread

Reserved post for the list of CPFer who would be interested in Ti E-serie switches:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
This may go wrong.

AFITN is looking for the Ti button...not just a Ti tail piece...maybe not the tail at all.

obi

Just a Ti piece w/ trit slot to replace the rubber boot? A complete switch?
In that case it should fit every specific light so I don't think a "standard" can be done

Button, switch whatever... If it's a button I still can purchase some McClicky switch or re-use the ones that comes with the light. But that's more the Ti part I am after. Even better if it comes with an electronic switch such as Steve's type of switch.

This is not just for me, it would be for anyone willing to have a Ti cap instead their rubber boot

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
This is what I was talking about.

IMG_4690.png

With McClicky and rubber boot.

I could probably come up with a full ti switch, with a ti button. The ti button would not fit in other tail caps though. Let me think about this I'll get back to you.

Steve offers V serie switches for SWM V10R with 6 slots but only if you purchase tritium vials. And also E serie tritium switches.

I would like to find a customs maker who would agree to make Titanium switches to replace the rubber boots in order to give an alternative to some of us who love Titanium for its aesthetical intrasec quality, and let people decide if they want trits or bare Titanium.

Last edited:

Phil Ament

Enlightened
This is what I was talking about.

IMG_4690.png

With McClicky and rubber boot.

I could probably come up with a full ti switch, with a ti button. The ti button would not fit in other tail caps though. Let me think about this I'll get back to you.

Yes I agree, very nice tail indeedy Jason, however I have one question. If one of your Ti tails was fitted to a non-Ti light, would they suffer from any galvanic reaction? :thinking:

Phil Ament :wave:

Has my last post to this thread been removed by moderator? (the post with a picture of a switch)
What was the purpose for the moderation?

May I post it again? Maybe the post just didn't
Work.

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
As long as you used a quality lube you should be fine.

If I had a dime for every time I've heard that.....:devil::naughty:

Has my last post to this thread been removed by moderator? (the post with a picture of a switch)
What was the purpose for the moderation?

May I post it again? Maybe the post just didn't
Work.
Maybe a rare CPF database error? Or did you post a picture of someone's work to build a competing product?

Last edited: