Help me pull the trigger on an M6LT!

BIG45-70

Enlightened
So I've loaded it in my shopping cart and almost hit the "puchase" button 3 times in the last two days. I just can't seem to hit that button and need a little help. Why should I purchase an M6LT?!

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's one monster light. Where did you buy it from, I hope not Surefire.com?

EDIT: I should clarify that it can be bought for over a hundred dollars cheaper from other authorized surefire dealers.

Last edited:

gravelrash

Enlightened
Wow, you managed to hold it in for a whole 37 minutes? That is spectacular!

Really though, why NOT get an M6LT. I have an M6 with Malkoff dropin and it is fabulous. I probably need an M6LT just to round out the collection. Congrats!

cummins4x4

Enlightened
I have been looking as well but haven't found a good price in Canada, the dealers here are still selling at MSRP and the US dealers can't ship here. Probably a good thing for my credit card ;)

BIG45-70

Enlightened
I picked it up from LAPolice gear, they shipped to Canada. With the discount code it works out to free shipping.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
congrats!! i see youve allready posted interest in a custom carrier, id recomend the 18650x2 carrier. thats what i use and it works great.

Patriot

Flashaholic
Congrats buddy! You'll love it. Our store has one and I've been walking around with one on and off all morning. It's a beautiful beam! :)

BIG45-70

Enlightened
Congrats buddy! You'll love it. Our store has one and I've been walking around with one on and off all morning. It's a beautiful beam! :)

I'm so excited for this light it feels wrong. I didn't think my TK41 would be replaced as soon as it did. My wife took a liking to it on our last few camping trips so I guess its her's now.

I'm considering going with a pair of 18650s or the 17670's. Really because I have more 18650's lying around at the moment. Does either setup offer any benefit for runtime?

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
3x17670's might be too much voltage since the custom battery carriers are wired in series and not parallel. which means even if 3x17670's would work, youd still get better runtime with 2x18650's.