• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale closed, I'm keeping the Arnor... :)

scout24

Flashaholic
***Sold***The Tiger: An awesome Milky L1 build. Regular L1 UI, press for low level, press more for a whole lot more... :) 10 taps gets you the same UI, just at a reduced output, and 15 taps gets you a set of mizer levels. That's it, no strobe, nothing fancy. A very practical light, I just can't give the L1's the use they deserve. As much as I try, they're not my cup of tea... This one has a delrin tail shroud. Tale of the tape: Tiger special reserve Cree XML T61C Carclo20mm 10138, 10734 Cust Fab Alum Sink, Acorn 1.6 fw: elm 51ohm tail.1 li-ion(preferred) or 2x primaries. $250.00 ***Sold***

Next, an Arnor. Superb white tint MCE in a KL4 head. Beautiful beam. Two taps gets you strobe, four gets you mizer levels. 80 taps puts you into a Gosling E-series body mode, four levels,etc. Never tried it, I was happy with the L1 UI... Tape was removed by me, but is included. Tale of the tape: "Cree MCE MWD PermaFrost KL4 cut Acorn NR "Elendil" eDaptable Copper UniSink DRC 16ohm Tail" One IMR 16340 only, but will run at reduced output on a primary. $250.00 ***withdrawn***

Paypal preferred, Conus only please. Includes one IMR cell each and USPS Priority shipping with DC. First "I'll take it" here gets it. Pictures to follow, graciously posted by run4jc, thank you much for the assist, my friend. :) Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Milky Tiger, Arnor

Here are the photos! Only too happy to help...and I figured these would be gone before I could get the photos posted...

:)

gregs.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic

Thank you, Dan, very much appreciated! :bow:

Edit: The Tiger clip is not bent, that's camera angle...

grayhighh

Enlightened

Can the Arnor take primaries ? Like Cr123 ?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can the Arnor take primaries ? Like Cr123 ?

Next, an Arnor. Superb white tint MCE in a KL4 head. Beautiful beam. Two taps gets you strobe, four gets you mizer levels. 80 taps puts you into a Gosling E-series body mode, four levels,etc. Never tried it, I was happy with the L1 UI... Tape was removed by me, but is included. Tale of the tape: "Cree MCE MWD PermaFrost KL4 cut Acorn NR "Elendil" eDaptable Copper UniSink DRC 16ohm Tail" One IMR 16340 only, but will run at reduced output on a primary. $310.00 Now $290.00

It can :)

scout24

Flashaholic

Thanks for the assist, moshow, and the link and the kind words, CGPS. nfetterly, a pic of your holster when you get it? Thanks! :)

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bump...

I can't believe that these are still here.

These are $375.00 each from Milky....

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

Fortunately, a friendly, supportive bump in a fellow Flashaholic's sales thread is still popular. Thank you, Robert. :)

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

nfetterly, a pic of your holster when you get it? Thanks! :)

Will do, currently carry it in a rip-offs holster or just slip into my pocket... (free bump - GREAT LIGHTS)

I should also note - I've used these lights quite a bit and while these are BRIGHT (& great tint) I haven't had them get too hot. There are quite a few small BRIGHT lights that I've had get too hot to hold. Have I just not run it long enough - or is Milky a master???

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

That's it folks! Back into captivity if they don't move soon. Last drops for anyone on the fence...

scout24

Flashaholic

It pains me to offer these this low, but they gotta go... Re-listed after a lot of contemplation... :)

Latest posts