• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** WTS: TNC 26650 with D36 head **

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

I'd like to try to sell this to Aussies first as postage is a bit of a killer.
I'll get some pix up if I get some time.

This 26650 host that TNC made is the natural HAIII coloured one (kind of has a green tinge) it has a SMO nailbender D36 drop in with a 3 speed XM-L on steroids pumping out close to 1000 lumens.
The good thing with this D36 head is no need for foil for heat sinking it because there is no play in the head around the drop in because TNC designed the head around "this" actual drop in, as I requested he make a D36 head, so I bought the drop in from nailbender and had it sent to TNC.

The host is made of 7075 alu so its stronger and dissipates the heat better - also with this deal you get 2 more extensions, so in theory it can take 3x 26650 batteries.

Torch is in great condition like new - first "I'll take it" followed by prompt PP to glennkath (at) gmail (dot) com gets it for $200AUD to your door.

Thanks for looking :wave:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mate, happy for you to take it BUT! If you read in my description I said I am offering this to ozzies as post is expensive to over seas (most lights cost me $30+ and now Austpost (well actually the government) charges a $10 fee to send anything over to the USA) .
So as I have said I would not sell it OS yet or at all - if you want it you will have to spring another $20, sorry. Or I can refund your payment.

Hope that made sense.

Last edited:

thekwyjibo

Newly Enlightened
Ah, hell. Skimmed too quickly. I will send another $20 via paypal.

Sorry mate, I owe you a beer.

-Russ