• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 2x18650 surefire body

Deep6Osama

Enlightened
Looking for a 2x18650 surefire body. Prefer C body but would consider M

Last edited:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you have to be more specific. i.e. what surefire head? E C or M?

Have you looked at the oveready tubes?

Deep6Osama

Enlightened
Yes I have but undecided due to the fact an adapter must be used. I like to keep things simple with the least resistance between the head and tailcap.

purelite

Enlightened
The only 2x18650 body I can think of is the M series one . Do you mean a body that is Surefire compatible? There is also the Fivemega bodies sold by Wonderlite that dont need an adapter but they are only available in glossy black :(

Deep6Osama

Enlightened
I have a Leef 2 x 18500 HA NAT, (C head/tail) if that would interest you. PM me if interested.

Thank for the offer but I have two Leef 2x18500 I don't use to often. I prefer the run time from 18650's. I am in the process of buying from Wonderlite. The fivemega body's have two indents on the body which limit were I can use mounts for use on M4. This post is still open for a 2x18650 round body.

nautilus1950

Newly Enlightened
your only option is a bored M4 devastator tube (unless u'd consider other bored bodies with extensions - bored too). Not many of those around these days.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
The fivemega body's have two indents on the body which limit were I can use mounts for use on M4. This post is still open for a 2x18650 round body.

Moddoolar TL130's have no flats/indents and can be configured with C and/or M mounts.

Deep6Osama

Enlightened
Moddoolar TL130's have no flats/indents and can be configured with C and/or M mounts.

Overpriced. I just can't justify buying two parts when only one is needed. If I want to switch from D26 to turbo another adapter is needed. With a conventional C body all I have to do is use a c to M adapter which I already have. I think it is a great product but just not cost effective for me. If the price tag was closer to $60 I would consider. I know this will take forever to find but I am willing to wait. Sure wish I would have purchased more Leef 18650x2 bodys.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try looking at a Malkoff MD-4 host. It comes with a switch, and is compatible with standard P-60 type bezels from both Surefire and Solarforce.

hotlight

Enlightened
malkoff bodies are only compatible with malkoff heads(md2 head, WC, HD)

Try looking at a Malkoff MD-4 host. It comes with a switch, and is compatible with standard P-60 type bezels from both Surefire and Solarforce.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm. Someone told me that they were compatible with Surefire Bezels. Maybe it was the Surefire tail caps that I was thinking of?

Deep6Osama

Enlightened
Hmmm. Someone told me that they were compatible with Surefire Bezels. Maybe it was the Surefire tail caps that I was thinking of?

They are! Well the 11 Malkoff Drop ins I have work fine in Surefire and Solarforce heads. I don't have any Malkoff heads. I have tried but I never have been able to catch the MD2 head and the Malkoff 2x18650 both in stock at the same time