i need your expertness

tacticaltony

Newly Enlightened
DX SKU 14450

check this thread out and let me know what you think. somebody told me that this would be better than trying to fix my maglite which had batterys leak inside, and now i cant get the tailcap off :(.

Sales link removed, do not link directly to sales web sites - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Nope, I'd avoid that light actually. In fact, skip that site entirely and head over to 4sevens, check out the Quark AA series; those will outperform your old Maglite in every way.

Everyone wishes they had skipped all the cheap lights in the beginning and had just gotten one or two good lights..

Imon

Enlightened
Nope, I'd avoid that light actually. In fact, skip that site entirely and head over to 4sevens, check out the Quark AA series; those will outperform your old Maglite in every way.

Everyone wishes they had skipped all the cheap lights in the beginning and had just gotten one or two good lights..

I've gotten some good things on DX before .... none of them being flashlights :p
But there's a butane torch I bought on DX that I make good use of.

Anyways, it must just be from my personal experience, but I have a natural aversion to zoom-to-flood lights. I just have never really seen one that has impressed me. Kind of like variable magnification binoculars... I still haven't found one that impresses me.

Last edited: