• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's copper Tri EDC cool tint 18350 McGizmo Hi CRI Nichia 119 EN MULE (USED)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
al mule 014.JPG

al mule 012.JPG

Mac's Tri EDC has been sold and shipped to FRANCE....Bon Voyage and Au Revoir! Enjoy! :wave:

McGizmo EN Mule with Nichia 119 High CRI light engine. This one has been carried but features the latest creation from Don with a beautiful tint! $210 shipped worldwide. (Add $15 USD for Express International) ***SOLD and SHIPPED!***

al mule 009.JPG

al mule 011.JPG

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Re: Mac's copper Tri EDC cool tint 18350 (NEW) McGizmo Hi CRI Nichia 119 EN MULE (U

Withdrawn

Last edited:
Re: Mac's copper Tri EDC cool tint 18350 (NEW) McGizmo Hi CRI Nichia 119 EN MULE (U

I'll take the Mac copper tri-edc!
Please karl get in touch to sort out payment

Last edited:

rewdee

Newly Enlightened

Is the mule titanium?

managermr

Newly Enlightened

PM sent regarding availability of McGizmo Mule.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mac's Tri EDC is SPF to aflashinthenight and the nickel plated high CRI mule is SPF to managermr. PMs sent to buyers and I will edit thread upon payments received. Enjoy your lights fellow "FLASHAHOLICS"!!!! BTW...the EN Mule is from an earlier run which is no longer available and features the latest Nichia 119 High Color Rendition Index light engine from McGizmo. It's a great classic with a modern heart transplant and in the event of full disclosure so there is no misunderstanding....It has been carried some and shows some signs of use....but no dents or dings. Most of my lights are safe queens so I had to disclose the facts!

:paypal::thumbsup::paypal:

Paypal sent karl for copper tri-edc.

Take care Karl..

Looking forward to holding it!

managermr

Newly Enlightened

I have sent payment via PayPal for the EN Mule.

I cannot wait to receive it!

Thanks so much

krevo

Newly Enlightened

I watched this one for what seemed like all day yesterday. Couldn't pull the trigger. :shakehead Good buy though, managermr!!

managermr

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the "good buy" krevo.

I also watched this one most of the day yesterday and finally had to pull the trigger.

managermr

Newly Enlightened

Karl,

I received the McGizmo Mule today and it is amazing!

Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.

The Mule will probably become my new EDC.

I received the copper Tri-EDC.. and what a nice feeling when it rests in the palm of my hand.
thank you so much Karl!