Fenix E11 pocket clip

frigiliana

Newly Enlightened
Hi i am thinking of buying a Fenix E11 , the only thing thats stopping me is the lack of a pocket clip, has any body made or adapted a clip that would work on this torch ?

SDM44

Newly Enlightened
Looking at the E11 that I have in my bag and taking a ruler to it, you really only have 2 spots where a clip would work, and it's a very small amount of space for the clip to stick onto. The gap where you could put a clip is 1mm wide, and the diameter of the E11 on the body is 18mm.

The gap might be deep enough to put a clip and keep the flashlight from popping right off, but there's little room for error.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I adapted a pocket clip of the type found on River Rock (formerly sold at Target) and Energizer flashlights to the Fenix E11.

The clip was made to fit a fatter light, so I squeezed the clip to a smaller size using a hose clamp while the clip was around a dowel smaller than the E11. The hose clamp method reduced the diameter of the pocket clip uniformly without bending it into an oval shape.

A small split ring though one the tail cap holes prevents the pocket clip from sliding off. I think the clip would slip off without something like the split ring or the addition of a snap ring to stop it.

fenix-e11.jpg

Last edited: