• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD!)White Cerakoted L2T w Nailbender high CRI dropin, UCL and McClicky 80 (Aus)!

yifu

Enlightened
(Sorry for the bad pics)Up for sale is a white Cerakoted L2T host, with a Nailbender 1.4A 90 min (92 typical) CRI XP-G drop-in (230 OTF lumens), a UCL lens and a McClicky softpress switch! 80 dollars shipped to Australian addresses via regular post. 2 bezel rings (white and black) are included with this light and if you want, instead of the high cri drop in i can add in a 3.74A XML drop in.

If this doesn't sell, i would be happy to keep it!
PM me for PP address!

SOLD to SunnyQueensland!
img0026rb.jpg

img0026rb.jpg
img0026rb.jpg
img0027ox.jpg
img0028etb.jpg

Last edited:

yifu

Enlightened
Re: White Cerakoted L2T w Nailbender 92 typical CRI dropin, UCL and McClicky 80 (Aus)

It is a great light! The white cerakote feels like ceramic and looks much better in person. The 3.74A XML is around 900 OTF lumens (i've got a lux meter) and is 3 modes (low, high, 2hz strobe) with mode memory. The high cri drop-in is great for a tailstanding light (with a host that can tailstand of course, since a Delrin tailcap shroud somehow doesn't fit well...).

Oh, and thanks for the Preon0 i got from you! Great keychain light!

Last edited:

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: White Cerakoted L2T w Nailbender 92 typical CRI dropin, UCL and McClicky 80 (Aus)

Nice light! I have several white Cerakote hosts and I can attest to the solid quality feel of the coating. Quite robust in daily use as well.

Wilkey

krevo

Newly Enlightened

Is this for sale to US folks or Aus only?

yifu

Enlightened

Is this for sale to US folks or Aus only?
I will do international for an extra but i'll wait a while to see if this gets moved domestically first.

yifu

Enlightened

PM sent with PP address! Thanks :)

yifu

Enlightened

PP received! Light is sold and sent via express, thanks CPF!

Last edited: