• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [WTB] Lummi Wee AG

bestimmer

Newly Enlightened
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for some 'enlightenment' in form of a Lummi Wee Sterling Silver :whistle:
(although today is April 1st this is not an April Fool's joke :) ).

Preferably in mint condition, however I'm most likely already happy if I get one offered at all :)

So if you are willing to sell yours (to Germany) or know of somebody who wants to I'm looking forward to your offers (including condition, if possible with pictures, and price expectation) :wave:

Regards,
André

Flashlight Enthusiast
though I have been able to obtain new Lummi Wee in 2012, I'd never pay up front for something not yet produced
by that maker.

Kuku, OK, no sweat. But Lummi...I am scared to send any funds that way ever again. Too much on my mind
worrying about loss of funds. Good luck in your search for Lummi Wee AG and I hope you get one, and post pics !

bestimmer

Newly Enlightened
though I have been able to obtain new Lummi Wee in 2012, I'd never pay up front for something not yet produced
by that maker.

Kuku, OK, no sweat. But Lummi...I am scared to send any funds that way ever again. Too much on my mind
worrying about loss of funds. Good luck in your search for Lummi Wee AG and I hope you get one, and post pics !

Well, some weeks ago I wouldn't have hesitated just a single second to sign that statement. As I already posted here I also waited almost two years for two Wees I ordered in April 2010. I even got in touch with British Authorities to find out about my options but eventually Rob and myself managed to completely turn the situation by 180 degrees.

At the end I got my order delivered and even already placed two more orders this year which both were delivered very quick. I think Rob has learned his lessons and does not accept orders any more without having the items ready for dispatch (unless for special lights as the short Orb or Wee AG) - he recently has refused to accept my order (and payment) for two Wee Ti because he is still waiting for them be be finished by the machine shop.

That being said I have placed a reservation for two Wee AG and I am confident that I will receive them in reasonable time :)

Best regards,
André

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Looks like there are still 10 more slots left, so third and beyond could be obtained if the new one is okay :naughty:

dinokay

Enlightened
If you guys didn't take them all there might be a couple coming to the Northeast of the good old USA.:naughty:

dinokay

Enlightened
Has anyone received this build yet? I'm still waiting being told tomorrow and tomorrow. I think bestimmer is Rob

bestimmer

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone received this build yet? I'm still waiting being told tomorrow and tomorrow. I think bestimmer is Rob

Well, neither am I Rob in person nor am I affiliated with him in any way, sorry.

Anyhow - I have received my two Wee AG end of August but actually sold one again already here.

Sorry to hear that some of you are still waiting for their lights.

Best regards,
André

Norm

Retired Administrator
dinokay your posts accusing André of being Rob and other associated trolling posts have been deleted.

Calling André Rob without anything to back up your accusations is pure trolling, I can assure you unless Rob is currently located in Germany André is not Rob.

Whilst you may have legitimate gripes with Rob that gives you no excuse for this sort of behavior.

Further similar posts in this thread will earn you some time off - Norm