• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *All sold* A little batch of anodized McGizmo clips

theslippyslug

Enlightened
For sale... Anodized McGizmo clips. This time it's a mini-batch as half the stock were sold before they had time to dry!! :crackup:

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3487.jpg

...sorry - now all sold

Old style $49
New style $54
(No screws included)

This includes fees and standard first class shipping, I am not offering tracked and insured shipping this time although you can request it if you're happy to cover the $5 extra cost.

(I can knock $5 off each additional clip for combined shipping on more than one...)

I'm still happy to do these as an exchange - like in the last thread here - but since most people wanted to buy outright then I'm going with that as a preferred option :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: A little batch of anodized McGizmo clips

Wow, these leave me speechless...

Fantastic work!!! :thumbsup:

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good thing you didn't show me these before finishing my last clip lol. I was indecisive enough!!!

The good news is I will have a normal clip to trade in the near (I hope) future - so I can add another to my burgeoning collection.

JMP

Enlightened

Wish I could afford the threaded one. nice work!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Argggg, yeah I'll pimp my lights some more. I'd like #2 & #6 - both similar and one is threaded. I'd like to do a trade, I'll check tomorrow to see what I have that isn't AlTiN, TiN, Don's diamond style or splash ano'd - I'm pretty sure I have one virgin clip, may have two. If you can hold them for me and I'll let you know tomorrow if I have 0, 1 or 2 clips to come your way.

Looks like dark blue, light blue, brown into gold. Looks great!

I'll have a 44DD coming your way - if you could do this version of ano on it that would be great. But I more than understand if it messes you and Steve up if we throw another wrinkle in there.

Neale

theslippyslug

Enlightened

There will be another mini-batch of clips in the next few days :)
Thanks

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guys... Don't hang around for Matt's stuff.... Fantastic designs.. Very creative.

Latest posts