• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo PD-S mizer

One of my favorites, SO much smoother than the Ti version.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

One of my favorites

One of my favorites too

Thank you!

This is the grail light in aluminum. If someone does not know what the mizer version is, here is a description from Don:

"In the advent of the new generation of power LEDs the McLuxIII-PD will use the Seoul P4 LED offering more light with less heat in a very similar beam pattern. The driver is the newer GDx2 driver.

With the now way brighter and more efficient LEDs public demand created a "Mizer" option for the PD which has a high level current of 300mA instead of 525mA ... and increases runtime greatly while maintaining the brightness of the older U-bin LuxIII PDs (approximately)."

This light was upgraded to the GDx2 driver, Seoul P4 LED and mizer option by Don some years back.

Thanks again,
Frank

:)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just had my PDs upgraded with neutral XM-Ls - WOW. THey are my favorite lights again! Highly recommended. I've got alot of briight lights (triples, quads, triple triples - but I edc the PD). Even without a LED transplant they are highly recommended.

chaoss

Enlightened

I am having a few of mine upgraded to HICRI Nichia 119's and one will be muled.
You really can't beat these lights, they are full of win!

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just had my PDs upgraded with neutral XM-Ls - WOW. THey are my favorite lights again! Highly recommended. I've got alot of briight lights (triples, quads, triple triples - but I edc the PD). Even without a LED transplant they are highly recommended.

I am having a few of mine upgraded to HICRI Nichia 119's and one will be muled.
You really can't beat these lights, they are full of win!

I was thinking that someone would really go for the mizer option "as is"; it puts out a reasonable amount of light in a very nice tint and runs longer than the stock output PD-S. After you own the light you might want to upgrade it, but I like it as it is configured. I did upgrade another PD-S to one amp with an XP-G and that one was pretty bright!
Frank

:devil: