Pretty cool, no?

E

EchoSierraTwo

Check out this link here. For some unknown reason it looks for familiar, but I can not pin point it. Just the same, it lloks cool. I just wonder how good it really is. Anyone have or had one to play with?

gadgetnut

Enlightened
That does look cool. It kinda looks a little like a StreamLight TT 2L. It has similar functionality, but it's rechargable. Very cool.

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks to more like the Streamlight TT1L to me just in polished aluminum and a rechargable batt,if only there was a way to use the LEDs without having to cycle through the xenon bulb each time. it is 4 1/2 inches the SL TT1L is 4 inches.My first addition would be 1 or 2 charged batteries to accompany it on journeys.It says 3 1/2 hours to charge a batt

Kiessling

Flashaholic
should be a Nuwai light, almost identical to the Streamlights. I think they copied or bought the design.
Just do a search on Nuwai and you'll find plenty of info ...
bernhard

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is a rebranded Nuwai light. They have both the Lithium and Rechargable models.. check them out here under the 'AN' series in the 'Aluminium Led/Xenon Handtorch' section, those 'AN' are all the rechargable Ni-Cad lights...

brightnorm

Flashaholic
I have the "Xenergy" 2x123 light. It is somewhat bigger than the Streamlight version but has a choice of three or six LEDs and the reflector focuses the xenon into a far brighter beam than the Streamlight. The Streamlight version wins in EDC'ability.

Brightnorm

Rex01

Newly Enlightened
Brightnorm is right. Identical to the Nuwai Xenergy 3-in-1, definitely not idenrical to any of the TwinTasks.

Brookstone used to sell these under their own brand. Those were apparently discontinued sometime this year.

-Rex