AA vs. AAA vs. LSH current draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobvvue02

Newly Enlightened
My AA 1st came today (EXCELENT PRODUCT!) and I had to measure the current draw of the three arcs I have on me right now.

This measurement is NOT at the LED, rather taken by placing the meter in series with the battery:
AAA - 107mA
AA - 208mA
LSH - 480mA
(all seem higher than I expected. Maybe my meter is out of calibration?)

Since we kind of know the AAA and AA have the same circuit, it does look like the AA is set to run the LED a bit harder.
To my eyes, the AA doesn't look 2X brighter. Rather the hot spot is a bit brighter and the spill light is ALOT brighter than the AAA.

The LED in the AA is bluer than the AAA I carry. (I won the auction a while back for the 80 AAA seconds and the AAA I carry is the whitest of the whole lot, so it may not be a fair comparision /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Bob

Connor

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Bobvvue02 said:
The LED in the AA is bluer than the AAA I carry. (I won the auction a while back for the 80 AAA seconds and the AAA I carry is the whitest of the whole lot, so it may not be a fair comparision /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

The best/whitest AAA out of *eighty* lights? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
You *******! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

-Connor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Hmmm...looks like a pretty clear cut case of winning the auction and the LED lottery both. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Yep, it's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.