ARC LS 123 twisty pack question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

Newly Enlightened
Hi there. I have an ARC LSH-P and I just tried it out with the twisty pack for the first time. It works great but I have a question about the size and finish. It seems much darker than the head, and also the twisty pack is a little larger diameter than the head. Is this common for twisty packs? Thanks.

E

EchoSierraTwo

Question that I have for you is "Where did you purchase it? From here, Arc or a third Party Vendor? If you got it from here, anything is possible. You have tons of people here that have otained the twistys from the baove mentioned at various times which could account for the inconsistancies that you see. I for istance have a AA FatBoy Twisty which is 1. HUGE, heavy and unfinished (no HA III). I believe that the various runs of arcs have been different colors or slightly different which could also account for that as well. If you purchased it recently from Arc, I believe it is mentions that they have only a few left and are in various condition, RAW, unfinished, etc. I picked up three myself from an other member with a Brass or ChemCote finish. So I hope that I have helped or hope that I am correct when I write this (Im a newbie myself). If any of the pros want to chime in, please do. I'm on the side, 73's

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Hello bigred,

it seems that you have the twisty of the ARC-LS1 that was 1mm. larger than LS2 (aka LSHP, LSLP ecc. ).
pocketlights.com sell the slimmer HA version .... but you can get one also using the BST forum.

Ciao.

Status
Not open for further replies.