Can you confirm that these are all compatible with what I ordered today?

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
Hi there...

I just wanted to check to see if I ordered the right stuff for my SF Z2...

From Lighthound:

THNXML3 ThruNite Cree XM-L 3 mode drop-in for SureFire and others 3 - 9 Volts price deleted

OVRSBG Oveready Silicone Switch Boot for SureFire z41 tailcap GID Green Color price deleted

OVRSWUG Oveready McClicky Switch Upgrade kit for SureFire z41 tailcap price deleted

From Flashlightlens.com:

UCL glass lens... 28.6mm - price deleted

Please tell me this is right for a 3-mode XM-L P60 drop-in, with forward clicky (glow-in-the-dark button) and a UCL window.

Thanks,

-Ryan

P.S. Is anyone running this (or have ran it in the past)?

Last edited by a moderator:

hotlight

Enlightened
looks right

Edit:
just wanted to add,

the TN is a great drop in for the price(IMO)... I've had a single mode, and it was awesome. I regret selling it since I just found a cheap solarforce host in the back of my closet.
$23.99 is a good price AFAIK, mine was and still is $30 at another vendor.

the mcclicky kit/switch is great IMO. nice upgrade for the z41 if you want a clicky vs. the stock momentary.
GITD boot is a nice touch, but, the glow doesn't last that long in my experience.

I stick with the stock SF lenses, but FLlens is always great to deal with......

Last edited:

cappuccino190

Newly Enlightened
Z41 will be good use and dependable enough, I have nothing to talk if you insist to have a modification for it...

TN XML drop in $23.99 ? it's contain the government tax in it or else I can't understand why sold so high price.

yifu

Enlightened
Looks about right BUT there's a couple of points,
A 28.6mm UCL straight from flashlightlens might not fit the Z44 bezel as is, you MIGHT need a thin o-ring or a gasket, which are available from oveready.

I havent ordered from lighthound before so im not sure but some dealers sell the McClickies without a 7/8' brass retaining ring. Make sure that the retaining ring is included in the package. The installation can be hard or easy, depending on the age of your tailcap but it's worth it, as a mcclicky is far better than the stock Z41 as it has much lower resistance than a Z41 (more output from direct drive setups or more runtime from regulated setups), handles much more current (>7A vs the 2.5A spec of the Z41) and the increase in useability.

Have fun with boiling your Z41 tailcap! You might need to!