Movie scenario where Strobe would be awesome!

buds224

Enlightened
So I recently watched a movie, Rammbock Berlin Undead, a 2010 film and, SORRY FOR THE SPOILER (stop reading if you don't want the movie spoiled), the main characters discover that the zombies can't stand the sight of a flash-bulb from a camera.

I was like, DAMN, I have friggin strobe on my lights, I would rock in escaping a herd!

Has anyone else seen this movie?:wave:

SDM44

Newly Enlightened
I've seen that movie, but IMO it kind of goes against what many other zombie movies portray. Usually, the sudden flash of a bulb would actually attract a zombie (the living dead type) for mostly out of curiosity and seeing if there was something going on so they could possibly eat it.

Of course we all can't know this for sure since there aren't any zombies :)sssh:), but if there were then I'd wonder if a filtered color lens would work better on a zombie, whether it deters them or they just don't see the light and you can use it in the dark.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Didn't you see Kick-***? Most intense strobe scene ever..

kickass20741.jpg

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a strobe per se, but I had this mental picture of someone being cornered by zombies in a warehouse with a crank light that doesn't have a battery. They'd have to keep cranking to get light and it would be very hard to point it steadily, with the need to rest and stay in the dark for a few seconds at a time. Make the crank greasy and slippery and you get a nerve-racking setup.