my cats stole one of my 26650 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
after waiting 33 days for them to arrive from china, i was stupid enough to leave them on the table overnight...

one of them was on the floor, one on the table still... and one is absolutely nowhere to be found...i have ripped my apartment apart and it is NOWHERE...

kind of funny but kind of not? LOL?

i guess im the moron for not putting them away in the first place

Diablo_331

Enlightened
Wow! You have some bad luck my friend. Start moving furniture around and as mentioned above, check the litter box. Good luck!

Telman2

Newly Enlightened
I wonder if it being Friday the 13th could have anything to do with it?

tandem

Enlightened
Keep looking. You don't want something that potentially dangerous (a short, or if dropped down a furnace duct, etc) lying around the house.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
some how they managed to wedge it underneath my elliptical machine? i dont even know how this is possible because well.... CATS DONT HAVE THUMBS

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
Glad you found it ! Now you don't have to recharge the cat.
Cats don't need thumbs, they are/have magic !

PapaLumen

Enlightened
If they are protected batteries check the two that took the tumble to the floor. Protection circuit is very easily damaged if dropped...

LGT

Enlightened
I just can't find anything funny about placing the health of your pet in jeopardy because of irresponsibility of the owner. All ended well in this situation, but the results would have differed if it was ingested.

Last edited:

PapaLumen

Enlightened
any idea how i would do that without owning a multimeter? lol

Not really lol, i would suggest buying one though if you have any li-ions. $5 would get you a cheap one that would do the job, check voltages before and after charging etc.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I've had cats and they can knock off things on the table and roll them around on the floor playing with them. In this case I don't think that the cat was in danger. I'll go with Gene on this one, and any cat eating a 26650 would definitely be an outside cat, the Lion type. LOL.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.