2 day trip, here are the lights I brought with me.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
a6cd89d4-01d5-98ce.jpg

Feels like I am under powered...

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
what happens if the power goes out??
No McGizmo....No Light!

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice assortment, the TinyMonster? WTG! Do I see an 'old' HDS? cool! Mc Gizmo? Superb!! how many cells (chargers) are you taking? I see RCR123's and 18650's are possible with that collection, or are you using cr123s exclusively? I would humbly suggest an addditional "SHTF AA powered light" belt EDC, like NiteCore miniAA or the EagleTac D25 A/clicky, as well as an AAA light such as Preon or Fenix E05 on keys :)

Draven451

Enlightened
Looks like you covered your bases for most scenarios. The only thing I would add is a dedicated thrower just in case you need to reach out and touch someone. :)

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you covered your bases for most scenarios. The only thing I would add is a dedicated thrower just in case you need to reach out and touch someone. :)

That TM11 already does something like 20,000 lux and basically blankets your entire FOV with a wall of light out to 280 meters. Sure, it's not a thrower, but it still can brute force it.

If more lux is desired, he would need to lug around something like a Catapult.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice selection of lights. I am sure they served you well.

I too would have bought a thrower with me. Perhaps a

Olight M3X using 3 x AW 16340
Crelant 7G5 V2 using 2 x 18350 IMR 53,300 Lux
Dereelight DBS-T aspheric 95k lux
Deft EDC LR + small thrower

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
What were you doing with the shopping cart? Camping out to see the "Hunger Games?" Just kidding!!!

Let me guess, the E1e got the most use.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
What were you doing with the shopping cart? Camping out to see the "Hunger Games?" Just kidding!!!

Let me guess, the E1e got the most use.

Not a shopping cart, it's a dog crate. I tried to show them love equally...lol

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light's I carry three of four when leave home for a night or longer as well, the most useful travel light I carry has always been a Zebralight H501 headlamp.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light's I carry three of four when leave home for a night or longer as well, the most useful travel light I carry has always been a Zebralight H501 headlamp.
Nothing can replace my headlamp when im out in the bush. The handheld lights are just with me as a backup, and they are lucky if they see any use at all.

Latest posts