• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Mclux III PD XM-L Neutral

beach honda

Enlightened
Hello all!

This light was originally purchased in this thread.

This will be a light that I will regret selling, but my s27-pd has been seeing more pocket time. And as my motto goes, if it sits, it sells! Well....we shall see.

I purchased this light from fellow member run4jc and he was most fair and excellent in his dealings.

Here is a description of the light:

Started life as a McLux III PD-S, slate (black?) color, then sent to datiLED for one of his expert mods. He cleaned it up, adjusted the switch (that was a bit quirky when It was sent it to him - perfect now), installed an XML, T4 Bin, 4500k and boosted the 'high' level current to 1A.

It's condition is very good - no deep scratches or dents - maybe some surface level markings, but nothing that 'violated' the anno beyond some edc pocket carry. This light should continue to be put into use - the beam is AMAZING - better than most XMLs I've seen, and Dan measured approx 240 lumen in his sphere. Trit still has good life - clip is good - dust around the back of the piston, but it's in good shape, too. O Rings look good - it's a good, solid light! I've kept it lubed and maintained with nyogel 760.

Still, I make no claims that this is a shelf queen or 'perfect.' If you are looking for perfection and are picky - if any little marks will upset you, I respectfully request that you search elsewhere. But if you are looking for an awesome specimen of a PD, made to faithfully be your workhorse, brought up to date with a current emitter and increased output, here you go.

My price reflects my reluctance to sell, but new arrival to the family requires some immediate funds. No trades - no reductions. Paypal "Goods" only - no personal.

$280 shipped CONUS , insured for $300. I pay the PayPal fees. Sorry, CONUS only at this time unless an agreement is worked out via pm.

Please send any questions to piraterebel [at] gmail dot com - that is also my PayPal address - but the first "I'll Take It" posted in this thread takes priority over any other forms of communication.

If you want a great, up to date, McLux III PD ready to put into use, here you go...

dd0ff1bb.jpg

aac637e3.jpg

6dba5c8c.jpg

e18f780f.jpg

0fabacf4.jpg

a13f684f.jpg

31177d3e.jpg

Thanks and good luck!
-Chris-

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Mclux III PD XM-L Neutral

Highly recommended - aside from run4jc having GREAT lights, I've also got a McGizmo PD that DatiLED put in a neutral XM-L, 1A - BRIGHT. Really nice beam and for me the 4000K to 4500K is a sweet spot for range of tint.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Mclux III PD XM-L Neutral

PayPal sent...Thanks Chris...I wanted the XML upgrade for the blue Ti Mclux III that I recently purchased. I will probably swap the XPG and put it in your light for a user. Thanks again! I too am a Pirate Rebel kind a guy up here on the North Coast. I saw Jimmy Buffet in Miami in January and closely parallelled his life style in my past few decades. Thanks again and glad I could help you out when you needed some quick assistance!