Elektrolumens Blaster SST-90

380long

Newly Enlightened
Anyone own one of these? If so how do you like it? Do you have any beam shots and what is the good and bad about this light? Thanks for the help!

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one. It's solid and bright with good throw and a little spill. I have a lot of bright lights, but this might be the best thrower. I have no meter to check. No camera to take beam shots. If you read the Elektrolumens thread in the CPFMP you'll find what you need. If you buy one, you'll love it!

380long

Newly Enlightened
HotWire, I received my Blaster and solid is an understatement! Quality is the best word to describe this light. Do you own the ST90 Search & Rescue? If so how does the throw compare between these two lights?

Last edited:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the ST Search and Rescue and it is much larger, much brighter! Horsepower throw. Check Elektrolumens in the MarketPlace. There are threads describing it there. He also has a YouTube video.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was looking into the Search and rescue version of this light, and I'm shocked at the price. He's selling these things at or below the price of a mass produced light of similar specs!

I dont want to convince him to raise the price til after I've bought one, but then he certainly should!